• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Grandson Josh scores again

Started by possumal, January 01, 2009, 06:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

Just received this picture from my grandson, Josh.  He used his FX-5 and called in this nice female late yesterday and busted her at 125 yds with his Savage Predator 204.  Picture was taken with his cellphone so I couldn't do much with it to make it better.  He said she was a beautiful yote, well furred out.  He is still getting all torn up when they show up, but he is starting to make them graveyard dead in spite of it.   He can kill ducks, geese, doves, rabbits, and quail with no problem, and usually gets a nice deer with his bow like he did this year (9 pointer), gets a big tom or two every year, and was cool under pressure when playing high school basketball, but coyotes mess him up pretty good. He tells me "Peepaw", I don't know what it is, but nothing bothers me like a big yote firing in on you.  We all understand that, I am sure. Hooray for Josh with his new son and now a nice yote.  :highclap: :highclap:

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

nor-cal yote

I still get excited when i first see em! Congrats to Josh
never yell whoa in a horse race

Yotehntr

:yoyo: Good job Josh! I think we all get tore up with the yotes!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

CCP

Good job Josh them coyotes will keep that heart a pumping for many more years.  :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

coyote101

Great job. Congratulations Josh!  :highclap: :highclap:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

alscalls

We had one challenge howl at our howling today........Tore me up some... :shrug: I like it! He must like it too :eyebrownod:
WTG!!! :congrats:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls