• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Wish me luck.....Major change in Arky Calls....

Started by Arkyyoter, November 28, 2006, 07:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

Hey guys....just got home from a very important meeting....I have some news that will change Arky Calls forever.

I have signed on as a call designer/developer for a major American manufacturer. They have accepted several of my prototypes and they will go into production almost immediately. I look to have production samples in my hands before Christmas, and they will be at the SHOT show in January.  I am happy and excited at this endeavor, wish me luck and promise not to forget me  :shrug:

I will still be making a few calls, not so many as before as many of my designs, tone boards etc. are going to be produced by this manufacturer. You will still be able to buy 'em, along with whatever else we can come up with, at most all major outlets as well as online....

I wish to thank you all for your input, suggestions and constructive criticisms of my calls/designs....I have incorporated many things ya'll have asked for into my call line.....now they will be available on a MAJOR scale.

I hope to help make this line of calls everything it should be and nothing it isn't.....production calls on a major scale, that sound custom and blow easily....along with the right price and availability....they will still be guaranteed 100%, easy to blow, and user friendly, just like always!!

There are many new and exciting things on the horizon........be watching, the best is yet to come.... 

Thanks again guys, for everything. 

Joe

FinsnFur

Wow..congrats Joe.  :congrats:
So who's buying you out or what's the name of the new call business?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Arkyyoter

Well....not buying me out jim.....I will still have Arky Calls...but won't be spending a lot of time there.....This is a very old company and well established company, but new to predator calls :)

I will tell ya'll more when I can.......

FinsnFur

Ahhhh, in short....it aint nunna my damn business  :laf:  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Greenside

So Joe, it appears these boards really are about the money!  Good Luck!

Dennis

Arkyyoter

LOL Jim....don't mean it that way Pal.....will say more when I can :)

Dennis......I don't guess I understand what you are saying....I just got a new job in the call business and wanted to tell my friends....nothing to do with the board or $$,( but I do hope to make a little $$ at my new job) Thanks!!

Joe

WhiteHare

Joe,
I think if you can get more hunters a product that is top notch, more power to you.
From what I can see by your posts on this forum you are truly dedicated to the predator hunters here.
You have my "Good Luck in your new venture"

Richard
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

studabaka

Congrats Joe  :highclap: Sounds like a great opportunity and I think they came to the right guy to provide a winning reciepe. Best of success and keep us posted as things progress. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy  :yoyo:

Kind of indicates a growing demand for predator hunting tools and a growing popularity/interest in the sport.

Stu
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

CCP

Congrats Joe   :congrats: Good to hear someone we all know helping get us some more good products.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Hawks Feather

"and promise not to forget me"  Forget who?    :innocentwhistle:   I can't remember.  Must be a sign that I am getting older.

On a more serious note, congratulations.  Now your wife will be able to retire and you will no longer need to be a "kept" man.  We will all be looking for Arky calls to arrive at a store soon.  Will you be able to post pics when the dust settles?  I am just asking because if it has some name besides Arky I won't know what to look for and stores don't like you to take them out of the package and blow them in the store.

Jerry

Todd Rahm

Well Joe I'm extremely happy to hear of your success, and hope you make the most of it, but most of all enjoy it. :congrats:

I have always been a big fan of yours, and not because of your calls(Although I do like them too), but the way you carry and conduct yourself.  :congrats:

I'll for sure continue to offer my support to ya, and hope you do continue to turn a few calls too.

You be safe and thanks for what ya have done for the hobby,
Todd

Bopeye

Congratulations Arky........I hope it's everything you want it to be.  :congrats:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

slagmaker

Congratulations!! :highclap:

Wish you all the best in your new endeavor.

At least I can say I got an ARKY CALL before he went national.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

fuzz624

Congrats Arky,i wish you the best of luck.It couldnt have happened to a better guy.

Arkyyoter

Thanks a bunch guys.....means a lot to me....I will still be making some calls, just not as many as before. You guys are a great bunch....I will fill in the blanks when everything is finalized...

Ya'll will be able to spot these calls, and will recognize some of the names.....I have several more in the works, all of which will incorporate "The good stuff!!"

Joe

Bob D

Good Luck Joe! Hope it doesn't keep you away from hunting. I sure have enjoyed all your pictures and posts.
Bob

Greenside

Joe

Sorry, I was a little out of line on that post. At the time it  just rubbed me wrong. Hey really, GOOD LUCK!

Radd4

Joe,

Hot dang buddy it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.  I don't have one of your calls but my buddy Rooster does.  Rooster says you make one hell ova call and it looks like they are going to be available to hunters in a moments notice soon.  I am happy for you Joe, blow off anyone who has a problem with it.

Rus
Radd4
Retired USAF
Desert Storm Veteran
Remember to thank those who are serving our country and the families of those who have died to keep you safe...Our Troops, Police and Firemen deserve our thanks"

Jeb

Congrats Joe !! Wish you all the best ! :congrats:
                Jeb

vvarmitr

Wow! that is awesome Joe! :congrats:
I was never able to catch one of your calls on the sites & guess I never will now. (my eyes are sweating), but I at least can say "I knew you when."  :laf:

For you Joe read Proverbs 10:22. :wink: