• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

some quad video from last year

Started by bigben, January 06, 2009, 08:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

well last night I got the urge to make a short video with all the stuff I accumulated over the summer fall and a bit of winter.  hope ya like it.  any comments good or bad let me know.

[youtube=425,350][/youtube]
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

KySongDog

Looks like a lot of fun.    I noticed all of the helmets.   Is that required where you ride or is every one just safety conscious?   I never ride with one but know I should. 

bigben

it depends on where you ride.  in pa you are supposed to have a helmet on at all times.  even unloading your quad off the truck.  if your quad is on and you are on it a helmet needs to be on.  but if we ride private land most of my friends do not.  I used to wear mine when I felt like it until I was showin off and it brought me into a serious reality check.  so it goes on now when I am riding.  when I am doin chores around the house I normally do not wear it but I am not doing anything stupid either.  if you ride state ground you must have em on.  no ifs ands or buts.  I am not one to keep riding someone because they do not wear one but if someone does something stupid without a helmet on and they get hurt I aint gonna feel sorry for em either. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.