• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Hit-And-Run Coyote Chasers Get Busted

Started by nastygunz, February 24, 2009, 08:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

You're quite the artist there Nasty...that is funny stuff :roflmao: :roflmao:

Steve

coyotehunter_1

QuoteYou're quite the artist there Nasty...that is funny stuff  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Nasty... ya' owe me a cup of coffee, cause mine is all over the monitor now  :rolleye:  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

nastygunz

I thought the bottom snowmobile was particularly well rendered  :innocentwhistle:

FinsnFur

I just seen on the news this morning they hung 3 people here in Wisconsin for doing the same thing with a group of deer.
Snomobile Thrill kill
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

5 SHOTS

They were trying to get young hot chicks away from the deer? :confused:

Sorry Jim I just couldn't resist.  :roflmao: :roflmao:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

pitw

Heck every year we get a few to hang themselves on the fences around here.  The guy who lives just past my cow bait has probably ran down as many coyotes with a sled as any and he finally quit.  The last time they found him unconcious and damb near froze to death.  The whole family did it and trust me they loved doing it.
I say what I think not think what I say.

vvarmitr

I've read in the The Varmint Hunter's Magazine where people would chase coyotes on horse back & shoot 'em w/ their ol' 45s. Guess the horses would really get into the sport too. :eyebrow:  Now that's my kind of horse!  ;yes;

browning204

Thats just dumb! I hope their machines get taken away as well as their licsence to drive.

That is just killing to kill.

If that were my land, I would have me some new snowmobiles and boots. They would be walkin back with cold feet.
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

nastygunz

Now if they were doin it in Alaska and chasing down brown bears...THEN ID BE IMPRESSED :yoyo:.....oh no, I feel another map coming on..... :readthis:

FinsnFur

That aint, I say that aint John.
He's got pretty fancy diamond tread toe on the back of his sled. I think we got a perpetrator :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr