• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Prayer request

Started by slagmaker, December 10, 2006, 06:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagmaker

Thanks for the update Jason! I know if anything happened to one of my daughters I would be devestated.

my continued prayers to the Rose family.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

canine

Prayers from My family. Thanks for the update Jason, very good news.

I hope your Aunt is doin well also.
JD

vvarmitr

Thanks for the update Jason, they're really wanted.  That includes your Aunt! :wink:  How is she doing?

Jrbhunter

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim Rose:
Well....it looks good

He's doing fine, wide awake and wanting to eat, watch cartoons, play, etc........he slept all night without any fits and his fever is about gone........they are still giving Anti-biotics for lung infection as a precaution (he could be out of the hosptial withing a couple days)

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and support. Everything is going great!

Talk about a weight off your chest... I cannot remember the last time I felt this much relief!   I have laid awake many hours this week thinking about Garrett, Tim and the rest of the family.  This is surely a blessing to see such recovery so fast! 

After hunting 21 hours straight, trying to stay in phone service for updates and checking emails from my phone with hopes of good news, this is just what I needed to get some rest.   I wanted to check the web one more time before hitting the sack- and I'm glad I did.  Thought I'd pass it along to you guys- thanks again for your support as I'm sure it had an impact on Garrett's astonishing turnaround!!!!   Many coyote and fox are coping with their eminant demise right now as this young man is going to be a GREAT trapper in years to come.... thank god!

Jrbhunter

PS: My aunt has stabalized and is considering options of pins and surgery for her back.  The cuts will heal, her back and shoulder may never be the same.  More news should come on her soon enough, thanks for your concern.

Smith

The family will be in my prayers....
Right thing easy, wrong thing hard...

slagmaker

Great news about Garrett!!!!!

Your Aunt is still in my prayers. Glad to hear she is doing better.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

canine

That is so nice to read. I am grateful things turned out the way they did. That hit close to my heart, as I have a 5 year old son that, If that'd happened to, I would have been devastated.

Great news and Thanks for the update Jason.

I hope your Aunt recovers as well as Garrett.

JD

Bopeye

All I can say is HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!  :highclap: :highclap: :highclap:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Good deal  :congrats:
Thanks for the updates
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

fuzz624

Thats great Jason.Im sure glad that he is going to be OK.

vvarmitr