• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Predator Xtreme

Started by RShaw, September 11, 2007, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RShaw

Just wanted to say I picked up the latest issue of Predator Xtreme and it contained an article by Steve Criner. Excellent information and good photographs. It details calling and killing close -quarter coyotes. He writes a lot better than he talks.

Randy

I place as much value on learning what not to do as I do in knowing what to do.

FinsnFur

:laf:
Yeah but there isnt an office full of high tech publishers setting in an office editing and reviewing whats coming out of his mouth  :laf:

Congrats Steve.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

stevecriner

Thanks fellas! I have a few more on file with Ralph waiting on photos so be watchin"

" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

keekee

Troy Walter

I just got mine in the mail today.good job Steve

Radd4

WTG Steve it is a good article, you should be really proud of it
Radd4
Retired USAF
Desert Storm Veteran
Remember to thank those who are serving our country and the families of those who have died to keep you safe...Our Troops, Police and Firemen deserve our thanks"

canine

I just got mine yesterday, Will read this afternoon. Congrats dude :yoyo: The pictures look good.

JD

Silencer

awh

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Red Dog

Great read=Will be a big help to all

bowjunkie

congrats Steve got mine yesterday haven't opened it yet but will read it today cover ta cover  :biggrin: its gettin old being cooped up in the house all day every day  :madd: I would clean my varmit gun but the doc said I can't lift it fer another several days  :argh:

HaMeR

Congrats on the article Steve. I have mine but have yet to read it. :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :congrats: :congrats:

Between working a lot & trying to kill this back pain I'm just getting nowhere but irritated real fast. Maybe I'll set down this evening & check it out. If I'm still awake that is. :wink:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

stevecriner

Yhanks Guys for all the good replies. I apreciate them.

Hunters Specialties

horndog

WTG Steve,Great read and good info. :readthis: :congrats:
LIVE TO HUNT YHE YELLOW DOG

wv_yoter

Just got it today, nice job Steve. :yoyo:
Jason

ttfd735

Good article! Lots of stuff I can use here in east Texas.

songdog_sniper

Yep Steve, I noticed that as well.  That is cool for you man. That was a good little article that you wrote up.  Aaron.

stevecriner

Thanks. Im glad everybody liked it. I like huntin that thick stuff.

Hunters Specialties

Brad H

You know what...I get the mag, but I don't even look at it till I get a heads up from here, (which has been happening quite often lately) to check out an article. Well, just now I grabed it out of my "mail in" and sombitch there it is. Now I have something to look at at work tomorrow. :highclap:

Super cool, Steve! That, and there's another article from Cal Taylor which is cool since I missed his other stuff.

Also Steve, info sent. Email me back when you get a chance.

Brad

Jeb

Very good Steve ! Keep em coming bud.  :highclap: :highclap:
                 Jeb