• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

eagle vs. wolf... done deal

Started by Silencer, March 11, 2009, 06:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

KySongDog

kiyitec

Falconry and Mongolia have been on my bucket list for years.  Thanks for the link.  ~KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

Hidehunter

Denver                                           

FinsnFur

Thats gotta be one of the best clips I've seen on YouTube.
I'm a big fan of falconry anyway and that was absolutely beautiful. I really like the part where the wolf starts getting the best of the bird and in comes back up to say "Gnight Irene"  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

That was freakin' cool...I never would have thought an eagle could take out a wolf. Cool Clip :highclap:

Steve

Hidehunter

I was so amazed from this clip I searched youtube and found some more.  I had know idea about this.  Im gonna learn more lol.
Denver                                           

vvarmitr

Hawks Feather

I guess I have been underestimating an eagle's ability.  I have seen the video of the one that takes a much smaller deer and I know that those pictured are larger than normal, but they sure don't mess around.

Thanks for the link,

Jerry

Carolina Coyote

Those Eagles are are bad Dudes, great video.  :yoyo: cc

wvhillbillyhowler

pitw

That was pretty wild eh.  Birds are definately tough but so are them pony's and I'd hate to gallop around those steppes with one of them on an outstreched arm.  Tough buggers all around. :yoyo:
I say what I think not think what I say.