• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Happy Birthday Greenside

Started by FinsnFur, December 08, 2006, 10:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

.......someone was suppose to bring a cake.
(looking at my watch)

They'll be here soon...I know they will  :holdon:

Hope your having a good one.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Still trying to get the "burn permit" from the city Jim. There seems to be more rquirements for the bigger fire permits.  :innocentwhistle:

Happy Birthday Green.

vvarmitr

We might of snuck by w/o a permit if they hadn't spotted the glow from all the candles on the cake from the space station last year. :madd:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREENSIDE 

Hawks Feather

Happy Birthday!

I love birthdays and want to keep having them for a LONG time.

Jerry

Bopeye

Happy Birthday Greenside...........I hope it's a goodern. :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

keekee

nailbender

Greenside

Thanks for the greetings, much appreciated. Been busy peeling and cutting deer the last day of two.  I'm getting so damn old that I had to put readers on in order to see the cross hairs on a 4x12 fine duplex Leu that I just put on a 06.

Here's a picture of my early birthday present to my self

Mine's the one on the left. Good friend shot the one on the right

Hopefully coyote season begins this week!

stevecriner

Impressive horns Dennis.  Edit: Because i forgot your birthday when i was looking at the horns..HAPPY BDAY
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

CCP

HAPPY B-day hope you have many more
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

canine

Happy B-Day Dennis..........Congrats on a Great Buck!!!  Them 2 look like they may have some of the same genes in them..Is it possible? Did they come from the same area?

JD

Bopeye

Quote from: canine on December 11, 2006, 09:11:31 PM
Happy B-Day Dennis..........Congrats on a Great Buck!!!  Them 2 look like they may have some of the same genes in them..Is it possible? Did they come from the same area?

JD

Your dead on JD..........he had a DNA test on them and they are pretty close.....found out they were both deer.  :whew: :biggrin:

Radd4

Greenside,

Happy Bday man,  I am still crying from your post.........
Rus 
Radd4
Retired USAF
Desert Storm Veteran
Remember to thank those who are serving our country and the families of those who have died to keep you safe...Our Troops, Police and Firemen deserve our thanks"

vvarmitr

Those look almost big enough to be Ohio deer wouldn't say JD?  :innocentwhistle:
Sweet Greenside real sweet!

Greenside

Just average IA bucks!!  Mine actually only scores 145 as a main frame 8 after symmetry deductions but he scores almost 176 as a non-typical with all the trash on his brow tines. The most impressive part about that buck is his 7" bases and almost 40" of circumfence that only has 3/4" symmetry deduct.

The buck on the right grosses about 187 but only nets upper 160's

JD, No those bucks were shot almost 200 miles apart.

This is one I posted awhile back. 178 gross with a 1481\2 net. Them BC's are hard to come by!

canine

Them main beams and trashy brow tines fooled me..LOL.. Well hell, them's just yearlings for Iowa bucks aren't they :wink:

Just messin..All 3 of them are brutes and I am sure they took some time and effort to harvest.

Vic :nofgr:, I am clueless, I have never seen a buck in Ohio even come close to that size. All the bucks here are basket racks and edited with photoshop for the world wide web :biggrin: It's all a gimmick I tell ya...Gimmick!!!

Bopeye...Lookin forward to meetin ya in Feb.. :innocentwhistle:  :biggrin: Ya damn shyster!!  :eyebrownod:

JD

Bopeye

You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to meeting you JD. It will give you a chance to call me names and such.......... :eyebrownod:

It will be a blast......... :wink: