• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

No dog down But.....

Started by LORDDAL, April 06, 2009, 02:33:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LORDDAL

well went into work way early to do some scoutin for yotes with one of the security guys and wouldn't you know it we get out and get callin and he doesnt even bring a gun  :doh2: well anyway we made alot of differrent areas on the resort and had alot of vocals coming back at us so we know there are a bunch of dogs here. the best one of the night happened at around 8:30 or so started off with the JSPmaster howl/bark and nothing so decided to break out the howler I got from Loren my go to call one of em anyway bark bark bark howl  few more still nothin hmmm one more try switched to my KeniKiller I know I just spelled that wrong  :doh2: anyway did one set of pup distress sounds and HOLY COW the night lit up with yotes lettin me know they werent happy not sure how many there where but man sure sounded like a BIG BIG bunch and we were almost on top of them did hear some rustling in the tree line below the vehicle and of course my shooter who did not have a gun forgot that we had a spot light till way later on another set anyway a fun night was had and some real good ideas of where to try to slip into during daylight and set up an Ambush WOOHOOOOO  :yoyo: :yoyo: one of these days I am going to remember my camera so I can show you all a little part of the resort I work at  :doh2:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Go get em Charles.

By the way what the heck is a JSP master howl/bark?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

LORDDAL

preymaster 3 card sound coy/wolf barks and howls  :roflmao: :biggrin:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

alscalls

Take yer gun and get em Charles!!!!!!!.............. :yoyo: :yoyo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls