• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

INTERNATIONAL HUNTING MACHINE

Started by nastygunz, May 17, 2009, 10:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

..or not.......so on July 21st I am meeting with the italian consulate in Boston to review my paperwork for application for italian citizenship though my mother and grandparents.......I would be able to work, travel, etc in anyone of the european union countries...with the italian passport....so i was thinking i might be able to get resident hunting n fishing licenses... :yoyo: :biggrin:...interesting thought in either case.......most of the countries are hunter friendly and have some mighty interesting game...moose, bear...all kinds of weird birds...the laws in the different countries governing hunting are TOTALLY opposite then in the USA......very strict and structured...most of them require hunters insurance...apprenticeships....we have it easy over here for sure...its interesting looking up the game and different rules for different countries...who knows 1 day I might be posting about my moose hunt in sweden  :yoyo: :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Why do you have to have Italian citizenship?

But yeah, a Moose hunt in Sweden would be something else alright :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

If i get the italian citizenship then I can work, live, travel, whatever in all the european union countries without having visas and all that crap....it will be like traveling through the states here....I could fly out of boston using my american passport then fly into any of the eu countries using my italian passport....no 90 day visas..entrance taxes, etc....checkout sweden hunting they are big time moose hunters..fascinating stuff! :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com