• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Been AWOL for 2 week and was I missed

Started by LORDDAL, May 10, 2009, 11:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LORDDAL

:rolleye: well now I am back after 2 weeks of dreadful huntin and not hearin or seein anything I think this season shoudl be called on a rain delay hmmmm I wonder if they have a rain delay turkey season (Mental note to self make up rain delay turkey season) any way the 2 weeks off wasnt a total loss we did get to take Logan to the Virginia Safari Park Zoo this past thursday and Friday and man did he have a blast

now if I ever get to go elk huntin I hope I can meet this fellas bigger brother just as close

and here Logan wants to show you he aint scared of no big monkey

and here is some more pics from the trip took 4 rolls of 35 mm and 50 digital shots had a great time and made up for a lousey turkey season http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh54/lorddal/Va%20Safari%20Zoo%20Trip/
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

LORDDAL

and now for a bit of bad news We were planning on a trip to Ohio in June on the 21st to meet with some fellow FNF'ers and ya'll know who ya is had a set back pop up on us and its not looking like we are going to be able to make it that week Crystal has a large group checking in where she works and just can't get the time off to make the trip to The Wilds we want to try later on this summer or early fall if we can will keep everyone updated as I learn more was looking forward to spending fathers day with my family and Hammer and MR Bill and all sorry we cant make it that week though guys and AL Frogman and Hillbillyhowler lookin forward to meetin you guys as well but will have to try yet again for a later date on that as well one of these days we will get it together  :yoyo:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Hawks Feather

I don't think I would be scared of the monkey, but whatever is making that shadow at the bottom of the picture sure has be scared.

Jerry

Frogman

Lorddal,

Sorry you won't be coming this way as planned.  Keep us informed.  Maybe another time??

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

HaMeR

We'll get together some time man. Don't sweat it. In this day you better work while the work is available.  :yoyo:

Looks like Logan won't be afraid of Bopeye either!!  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

LORDDAL

I think Logan would be all over Bopeye cause Im bettin hes a bit smaller than me and that boy wrestles with me all the time little ruffian  :roflmao:

LORDDAL

Quote from: Hawks Feather on May 11, 2009, 08:05:39 AM
I don't think I would be scared of the monkey, but whatever is making that shadow at the bottom of the picture sure has be scared.

Jerry

that would be the ever famous bigfoot he was takin the picctures that day  :roflmao:

iahntr

Nice pics. Glad ya had the opportunity
to get out and have some fun with the family.
Scott
Scott