Main Menu

NH ok's Gay marriage

Started by browning204, June 03, 2009, 06:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browning204

FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

Roundman

I'm with ya 204, I don't understand what people think.  I heard some DA on the news say "As California goes, so goes the rest of the country"   :doh2:

I sure as hell hope not.

HaMeR

I heard the same thing Roundman. And it came from the steroid brained so called actors mouth. Arnie said he liked the way  Commiefornia's ideals are being used in other states. He feels like his state is leading the rest. If so then we're all gonna be in deep shit when the rest of the states become as broke as they are.  :rolleye:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

browning204

I mean don't get me wrong, what ever you want to do at home is cool as long as it don't hurt nobody and stuff. If you want to be gay then fag out all you want. BUT to have equal right as everyone else? The Homo's already have health insurance for their partners and laws that protect them, fine. But to say that they need every right as hetero's is just weird. We do it as civilization was made to do it, as GOD wants us to, so thats why we have the right.

Story: I work for a huge global company that makes Bazillions of dollars every year, no matter the economy. Now, I have a girlfriend, she is female. This female girlfriend of mine pushed out two children of mine and has no insurance because she works part time. Well, I went to my HR at work and said I had a life changing event and want to add to my insurance. They asked me is she my spouse, and I said no but she made two babies for me so she might as well be. The HR lady said unless ya'll are married or she is a "life partner" (gay) then I cannot add her. So I said " so she made two babies for me and we are not married and I cannot add her but if I was getting railed in the ass, THEN I could add a person?" after a brief odd look she said yes that is state law.

So you tell me, who REALLY has the rights? and the people doing the right thing are getting screwed in the ass (pun intended)
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

nastygunz

PREACH ON BROTHER BROWNING........EXACT SAME SITUATION AT MY COMPANY!!!!

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

mandi48

i heard it on the radio this morning, and couldn't believe it!  :argh: :puke:
I am not a murderer, i am a hunter

nastygunz

I  was watching the news this morning about some WW2 veterans going to france for D-Day ceremonies and I was thinking they must be real proud of what the country they fought and died for has become...... :madd: