• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

I got lucky

Started by pitw, June 04, 2009, 07:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

I got lucky for the first time since before Donny was conceived  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :yahoo:

My wife opened a box that came in the mail only to find this.

She had me hold it up on every wall in the house and I never said a word as she oooohhhhhhed and aaaaaaaaawwwwwwed around for an hour.  I then got fed a supper fit for a king and I never said a word[getting smarter in my old age EH].  She sent the kids to bed and then after an hour told[not asked][and I never said a word] me to get to bed.  Well things got right interesting and I do want to thank HuntnCarve for sending that little o/d owl up here cause she obviously loved it.  Only glitch in the whole evening came right before sleep time when we were all cozy and warm.  She asked "why do you close your eyes during the deed".  [I didn't keep quiet :doh2: :doh2: :doh2: :doh2: :doh2:]  "Just fantasizing" I replied[Maybe would have got away with that] and she says "about what"?   "Heather Locklear in her glory days" I mumbled.  Well boys I'm here to tell you that I thought maybe the Blue Cyclone had snuck into my bedroom and I guess I won't have to worry about any of that stuff for another ten years.  Thanks Dave it is truly awesome and the packaging was ingenius.
Barry
I say what I think not think what I say.

Roundman

I was a little afraid to open this one.

cathryn

i wasnt afarid too but i was a little disappointed when i did  :roflmao:

cathryn

HuntnCarve

Barry,

Glad that everything got there, and most importantly that your wife was pleased.  Funny how my carvings don't have the same effect on a wife here???  All I get is:  "How the heck do you expect me to dust that!!!"   Ah well, glad things worked out for you! :eyebrow:

PS.  I probably spent more time constructing that box then I did doing the owl carving! LOL!

Dave

alscalls

OK I will ask.........Why in the hell was she keeping her eyes open!!!          :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

Quote from: alscalls on June 04, 2009, 03:12:14 PM
OK I will ask.........Why in the hell was she keeping her eyes open!!!          :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I think she likes thinking about Bogey :shrug:
I say what I think not think what I say.

cathryn

Al, when "she" closes her eyes, shes thinking about someone else.  :shck: :roflmao:

alscalls

Quote from: pitw on June 04, 2009, 03:42:00 PM

I think she likes thinking about Bogey :shrug:

I aint asking no more Barry....... :puke:
AL

FinsnFur

Daaaaaaang!
I'm not married, but can you send one up here Dave, and I'll let you know if it works for me that way.
Would I have to pack it around town and show everyone, or would they be beating the door down?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

Dave does nice work but dang I do not think even he can help ya Jimbo....... :nono:
AL

HuntnCarve

I think it has something to do with the "Canadian Air"?   :confused:  LOL!

LORDDAL

Quote from: alscalls on June 04, 2009, 08:35:56 PM
Dave does nice work but dang I do not think even he can help ya Jimbo....... :nono:
Jim I hate to say it but to me it looks like our buddy Al don't think even Old Brother Beam could help ya out maybe its your dance moves

there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff