• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Elk and whitetail distress

Started by John_NY, June 26, 2009, 01:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John_NY

I just finished this call up today and made a stand for it from an elk burr. The call has a whitetail mouth piece with an elk antler barrel . Thanks for looking.

John

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Todd Rahm

John, that there is a very nice show piece.  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: The call sure looks like its a beauty.

John_NY

Thank you Todd, it was fun to do. I have to make them late at night though. Too darn hot in my shop in the summer in the daytime. I just finished this one tonight also. I forgot to post it. It is Elk and whitetail also. The pistol I found in a gun shop last year. It's an old high stabdard 9 shot .22 ,I had one like it years ago and when I seen it for $100.00 I had to buy it. Now I found a use for it .  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

John

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

FinsnFur

Very nice indeed.  :congrats: :congrats:
I'm loving  how you set that top pic up too. :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

John,

Great looking call and well laid out picture.

Jerry

John_NY

Thanks for the nice comments guys. It's really appreciated.

John

blacky

Complete line of turkey, locator, deer and squirrel calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Todd Rahm

What did ya do with that first one by the way?  :wo:

John_NY

It's sitting on my call shelf. Bad time of the year to sell them.  I'm trying to decide if I want to sell it and what I should ask for it if I do sell it.  I can't even remember but I think I voiced it cottontail.  :roflmao: 

John

Todd Rahm

Well, I might be intersted in the call itself, if ya decide to sell it and the price is right.  :innocentwhistle: If you do decide to sell it send me some more pics of it.

Thanks,
Todd