• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Trophy buck missed, hit's innocent bystander

Started by Bopeye, September 16, 2009, 07:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

NASA

He missed, TWICE!!  But that was a nice aerial on the rabbit though, wasn't it?   :laf:

Bopeye

Quote from: NASA on September 16, 2009, 09:35:40 PM
He missed, TWICE!!  But that was a nice aerial on the rabbit though, wasn't it?   :laf:

I thought it was awesome.  :laf:

Looked like Iragis being hit by a 50 cal. sniper rifle.  :roflmao:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

NASA

By the amount of dirt thrown up in the air, I think the shooter WAS using a .50 cal.    :laugh2:

Hawks Feather

So do you think he is shooting a little bit high or is that one of those vapor bucks that you can shoot right through without hitting anything?

Jerry

Silencer

At first I though they'd shot the rabbit on purpose... then I see the second round fired lmao   :roflmao:    someone like that  makes my shootin look good  :eyebrownod:

George Ackley

Them Texans that hunt them ranches will tell you all day there deer are as hard to kill as any deer in the country..

funny, wish I could get a deer in PA to ignore a shot that runs right over his head never mind the noise the guy was making .

hunting 150'' deer in Texas is like hunting spikes and Y Bucks anywhere ells , the deer hunting on ranches in Texas  is as different as there predator hunting., don't take much to do it !
and as for hogs? well they just may be a tad smarter then there deer.
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump