• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Youth Promotional Hunt Contest

Started by FinsnFur, September 30, 2009, 08:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msmith

Hey this is great! TWO young ladies bringing home the backstraps. WTG Sarah! You got a fine deer and very good shot placement.  :yoyo:

I love seeing young ladies getting out and going hunting.  :highclap:
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

HaMeR

Congratulations Rosana!! That's a heckuva nice deer you got there!! The story had me there with you & your Dad!! That must be a big popup blind for all of us to be in there with you.  :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod:

Darn nice set of shooting sticks you got there too.  :yoyo:

I'm glad the Ladies are coming thru too!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Dave

Rosana, great job!  I'll bet everyone is proud, especially your dad.  :highclap: And one shot, too!

pitw

I'm impressed :yoyo: :yoyo:.  Feel proud cause you deserve too[dad too].  Nice sticks and you should maybe keep them for a bit cause they seem to fit you :wink:
I say what I think not think what I say.

HuntnCarve

Way to go Rosana!  That's a fine looking doe. 

FOsteology

Welcome to FnF and congratulations on your first deer!

coyote101

Congratulations on a great first deer Rosana.  :highclap: :highclap:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

Welcome to the site Rosana, and yes congrats are in order for that first deer. :wink: Nice job.

Your dad could patent those shooting stix :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

WTG Rosana!!!!!   I too live in WV and we are proud to have ya hunting with us!!!!   Good Job!    :yoyo: :yoyo: :highclap: :highclap: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

GunDog

Congrats to you and your dad young lady on a mighty fine doe! Glad you got to put them sticks to use! You should be very proud of your first! YAHOOOO  :dance:

:congrats: :highclap: Another good story to boot!   :highclap: :congrats: 

weedwalker

Congradulations Rosana on your 1st deer.  :highclap: :highclap:Way to go. :yoyo:

Silencer

KySongDog

Congratulations on your first deer, Rosana!!!!    :highclap:    Nice job ya did there.  Excellent shot!  Cool!!   :congrats:

Spike

Hi my name is Dante and I'm 9 years old.  I want to tell you about my buck I shot. Every year we go to deer camp with my cousins and uncles. The night before rifle season I stayed up late playing poker with the guys. On Monday morning we woke up at 5 'oclock had breakfast and went out before first light. We got up in the stand. I was really tiered. We stayed up for about 1 hour ½. My dad spotted a buck far away in the woods. We had to wait intill it came up the mountain onto the logen road. We lost sight of it for about ten minnutes. Then we saw a deer on the logen road. It was a doe and then 4 more doe went by. My dad looked threw the binocutors and said don't move a doe is staring right at us. Then suddenly it snorted and all five ran away. Suddenly the buck jumped out onto the logen road and my dad made a sound it stopped. About to seconds went by bam!!! The buck lonched forward then took off. After that 2 more deer ran by. We went to the spot and found some hair we couldn't find any blood. I wasen't fealling that confident. We followed the other deers footprints. I looked up ahead and there it was laying there. I ran up and yelled it's an eight point!!! After that we went back to were the buck ran and there was a highway of blood in it's track.  I shot it with a 223 and my dad said it was 146 yards and it was a good shot.

FinsnFur

Dante!...you da man. :eyebrow:
Congrats on the big ol deer! wow. :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Spike

FOsteology

Sweet! Nice buck, and welcome to FnF Dante.

coyote101

Way to go Dante!  :highclap: :highclap: 146 yards, that's a great shot.  :congrats: :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

Great shot, Dante!   :highclap:  Heck of a nice deer too.  You got something to be proud of there for sure.   ;yes; 

pitw

Heck of a deer and shot Dante :yoyo: :yoyo:.  Feel proud as you deserve too. 
I say what I think not think what I say.