• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Alexys tested positive for swine flu today

Started by cathryn, October 13, 2009, 02:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cathryn

after the last 5 days of being ill.

i had her to the Dr Friday and she tested negative.
i had her back to the Dr Sunday and she again tested negative.last night her temperature again went up to 104 and she had a terrible coughing fit about 3 am.

i took her in this morning and they tested her again and she tested positive for swine flu.

i know i give ya'll a hard time but please keep Alexys and my family in your prayers.

Alexys has an underlying condition of asthma so theyre keeping a close eye on her and have gave me several warning signs to look for which require me to transort her to the ER immediately.

again, please pray for her.

Thanks, Cathryn

vvarmitr

Todd Rahm

Quotei know i give ya'll a hard time but please keep Alexys and my family in your prayers.

Thats what families do..................BOTH.  :wink: We'll sure do our part for you and Alexys.  ;yes;

Hawks Feather

Cathryn,

I sure will keep all of you in my prayers and especially Alexys.   Tell her that we ALL want her to get feeling better real soon so we can see some more pictures of her outside hunting and fishing.

Jerry

JohnP

Nothing any parent should have to suffer through.  Rest assured that my wife and I will have her in our prayers.  Our 11 month old grandson just got over it about a week ago. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Silencer

PRAYERS SENT ASAP !!!  I know what its like to have asthma, I grew out of it at the age of 16.  When I was 2 I spent 4 straight months in a isolated air tent.   Asthma alone is bad enough yet combined with other problems is terrible. 

HuntnCarve

Please tell Alexys to get better soon.  Meanwhile, we'll keep her in our prayers.

Frogman

Wow, cathryn, really sorry to hear that.  I'm sure she will be OK!!  Prayers on the way!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

pitw

All the thoughts of my family are with you Alexys.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Carolina Coyote

Sure hope Alexys gets over that, they say its harder on Children. One of my Daughters had it last week and she said it was bad,bad. We will be praying for down here in SC. cc

FinsnFur

Not our lil Alexy :sad:
They say this swine flu is the toughest on kids and the elderly. But Alexy is one tough cookie. She's showed us that more then once.
I'll be praying she kicks this thing in the butt. You hang in there too Ma......your probably a nervous wreck.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

Sorry to hear that Cathryn. My sister and her two kids are getting over it
right now too. Prayers sent from our family to yours, and a quick recovery
for Alexys. We know you'll take care of Alexys, take care of yourself too.
Don't let yourself get too rundown.
Scott
Scott

cathryn

i want you to know that i really appreciate each and every one of you and your willingness to include my family in your prayers.

Alexys had been really bad off the last couple days but she does seem to be a little perkier this evening and her temp, while still up, isnt over 104 like its been the last couple days.Thanks be to God.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Shes a tough little girl and i love her and my other 2 kids very much and will do anything humanly possible to insure that we get through this illness intact.

My prayers include each and every one of you and your families that you may stay healthy. This illness is nothing to take lightly.

the doc checxke me out because i have been sick the last 3 or 4 weeks and she said that i was on the other side of this thing but that i did, in all probability have swine flu as well.it kicked my ass a couple days and i could barely get out of bed.i feel bad for Alexys cause i know how bad she feels.i wish it was me right now, instead of her going through this.
Id glady be sick all winter if shed just get well.

HaMeR

Will do!! We still have the best medical personal anywhere & I feel confident she is gonna be just fine.  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyotehunter_1

cathryn,
Prayers and best wishes for you and yours. Take care of yourself and please tell little miss Alexys that we are really sad to hear that she is sick. We want her to get better... super quick!!!

Please keep us updated

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

KySongDog

Prayers sent.   :sad:   I don't like seeing little kids suffer.  She'll pull through OK. 

GunDog

Prayers sent to both Alexys and the family.

cathryn

you guys are a really good buncha fellas.

she had a good night last night and isnt running a fever this morning.Hopefuly the Drs right and shes on the ass end of this thing. I sure hope and pray she is.

again, thanks to everyone who sent up a prayer for her.i appreciate it and God Bless you guys.