• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

LBL type question.

Started by pitw, October 23, 2009, 10:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alscalls

Thats what I been shooting for!!!!!!    :dance: :dance:  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I will get the rubber snakes ready!!!!!!    :yoyo: :yoyo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Palegroe

To bad he can't fly into Ft. Cambell you can dang near walk to LBL from there.  And I see aipaines in Ky all the time when you hold the tinfoil just right they show up sometimes on that tube in the living room wounder if they will every paint em any colors besides black and white tho.   :wo:
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

pitw

Well guys I'm leaning [actually almost fell] towards coming but there are a couple things that bother me. :shrug:  First I have been on both sides of pranks for the new guy and you boys look dangerous :hahaha:.   Second I don't own or have the ability to make a chasity belt :doh2:.  Other than that the wife has told me to enjoy sex and travel, Donny simply said "opportunity".
I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

Not to worry Barry.......Most all of us are Married so we can go a VERY long time without sex........And the pranks are not for you.....They are for Bop........ :biggrin: ...........And you will be in close proxy to me so we can plan the adventure together.... :eyebrownod:  :laf: :laf:
AL

golfertrout

come on down Barry you can call some yotes in for us

Palegroe

I have a Ky hunting license is there enough hunting going on in the southern part for me to verify getting a TN license?
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

Jimmie in Ky

Everybody scatters out pretty good. The coyote numbers are very good all over the LBL. So its up to you if you want to hunt the Tenn. portion. And there is plenty of room for all. JImmie

KySongDog

Quote from: Jimmie in Ky on October 25, 2009, 04:09:03 PM

And bygolly we aint so fer back in the sticks that I aint seen no areplane. Even seen a heelychopper the other day. Course I think they may have been lookin' fer evidence of human ocupation. Jimmie

That wuz probably the DEA lookin' for your special crop, Jimmie.   :eyebrownod:

Hope you can make it, Barry.  That would be cool!   :yoyo:

weedwalker

Hey Barry, A 5 day non-resident hunting liscense is only $40 and a LBL user permit is $20. If you want to hunt I'm sure one of us has a gun you can use so you don't have to mess with customs. :wo:

Jimmie in Ky

Wouldn't be hard for 'em to find now Semp. Those loggers are opening things up something awful  :biggrin:

Just let somebody knwo what your favorite medicine for coyotes is and somebody has an extra Pit. Jimmie

Bills Custom Calls

Barry you could always fly into Akron/Canton airport I will pick you up and then you could ride the rest of the way with Kurtis and I
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

alscalls

Then you would get to see a couple of new states on the way......... :yoyo:
AL

pitw

Quote from: alscalls on October 26, 2009, 09:28:30 PM
Then you would get to see a couple of new states on the way......... :yoyo:

You guys are still adding states to the union  :confused:, what are they called  :shrug:.

alscalls

If you look at some of the new quarters coming out.........we are adding more than states........the Virgin Islands, District of Columbia and Porto Rico are on three of them I got today at the store....... :confused:
AL

Bopeye

I keep wanting us to just go ahead and take over Mexico. At least then we can start taxing all these illegals and they would be Americans then.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

pitw

Well guys with much Hemming and a fair bit of Hawwing I am coming to the LBL hunt with 5shots.  I ain't much of a flyer so have decided to pick up Art and drive across your country.  Can't see nothing from a plane anyway and "gravity works" so being a fat sucker I don't try to defy that law much.  I want to thank you all for your help and especially Pat for the offer of a bed :yoyo: :yoyo:  and everything else.  I will be needing input on what to bring as I'm greener at this than pooh out of a yearling heifer on fresh grass in the spring.  Does anyone have a bunk that 5 can get?
  I'll not be hunting as I don't need too but thanks for the offer of guns. :yoyo:
What does anyone need from Canada[I'll not bring anything amphibian related]?

CCP

QuoteI am coming to the LBL hunt with 5shots.

:yoyo: :yoyo: :highclap: :highclap: :congrats: :congrats: :dance: :dance: :yahoo: :thumb2: ;yes;
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

pitw

Quote from: CCP on October 31, 2009, 11:18:31 AM
QuoteI am coming to the LBL hunt with 5shots.

:yoyo: :yoyo: :highclap: :highclap: :congrats: :congrats: :dance: :dance: :yahoo: :thumb2: ;yes;

Wow you must like 5  :pout:

weedwalker

That's GREAT Barry. I'm looking forward to meeting you and 5. :yoyo: :yoyo:

Yotehntr

That is awesome Barry! It'll be awesome to meet ya! .... heck maybe I shouldn't have mailed them calls you might get 'em sooner if I just met ya at the LBL!  :laf:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink: