Started by vmaster59, November 17, 2009, 06:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmaster59

Hi,here's some more pics.

Clint

golfertrout

GunDog

Quoter those good eaten?

I know these Georgia pigs eat pretty good, don't see why those wouldn't. They make excellent sausage ......  :wink:  Congrats on the game there Clint, looks like ya have it figured out pretty good!  :yoyo:

vmaster59

They are if you like pork.

Clint

golfertrout

Roundman

I want ta shoot me a hog, aint never had the chance.

JohnP

We all ought to get together and kill a bunch of them and send them to our muslim  friends in Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran and let's not forget the muslim in the White House. 

GunDog - Don't know how close to Ft Benning you are but I understand they have more than they can handle.  I also heard that they are paying a bounty on them. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hidehunter

Denver                                           

FinsnFur

I got hog hunting on my bucket list too.

Thanks for sharing em, vmaster59

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vmaster59

GunDog

QuoteGunDog - Don't know how close to Ft Benning you are but I understand they have more than they can handle.  I also heard that they are paying a bounty on them.

Mr JohnP I am about 110 miles ENE of Ft Benning. I have not heard of any bounties being put out on them. I would have to do a little research to know for sure. I wouldn't have to drive but about four miles from the house here to get into them pretty thick. I did take one (Dam Rooter) out here on the farm a couple years ago. Sorry rascal was rooting up the pond dam here behind the house. They pass through here time to time but they don't stick around for some reason ......  :wink: 

vmaster59

A lot of fun. Been out some these last few night. Will have some pics.Wind blowing aboue 25 mph tonight staying home for now.

Clint

KySongDog

They got a few of them at LBL.  Shoot on sight orders from the Top Brass there.  So if you go to the LBL this year ya might get a bonus.   :laf:

Nice pictures, Clint!  :congrats:   Is that a .223 you are using?

Todd Rahm

Some nice looking hams ya have there.  :congrats:

Okanagan

Quote from: FinsnFur on November 17, 2009, 04:54:31 PM
I got hog hunting on my bucket list too.

Thanks for sharing em, vmaster59

Yes, thanks for sharing your hunts with us.  Me too as to hog hunting on my bucket list.  I have a friend in Texas who has invited me if I can get down there.

vmaster59

Hi,where does your friend live ?

Clint