• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Road Hunting With Robo-Deer

Started by weedwalker, December 11, 2009, 11:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedwalker

HaMeR

:roflmao:  The one idiot "missed" twice then had his buddy get another rifle!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:  I hope they fried everyone of their asses.  :rolleye:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

John_NY

I don't think the guy who reloaded the muzzle loader in his truck got a full charge in the second shot and he only plugged one ear.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: 

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

pitw

Quote from: John_NY on December 11, 2009, 12:30:18 PM
I don't think the guy who reloaded the muzzle loader in his truck got a full charge in the second shot and he only plugged one ear.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: 

John

They should have been able to tell which one was smoked in that truck :roflmao: :roflmao:.  Why would you teach someone to shoot past you :doh2:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Jimmie in Ky

I'll bet if they get a robo yote they will bust even more road hunters than they already do.  That would make the auctions in spring a really nice place to pick up good varmint gear. Jimmie

topdawg

don't give them any ideals jimmy that deer and turkey is hard enough to spot
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

topdawg

my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

pitw

weedwalker

GunDog

:roflmao: What Idiots :roflmao:

CCP

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

pitw

Wow and you guys wonder why I have such a hate on for electronics :shock2:

FinsnFur

:roflmao: :roflmao: Some people's stupidity is just unbelievably funny. I could watch those all night, I felt let down :laf: when it run out.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

People are soooo stupid greedy. There is a lot of red tape that has to be dealt with in order to set up a robo-deer operation in our area these days. But when they are run, it is certain that you will get some shooters every time.

alscalls

WV DNR has used robo turkeys right off of interstate 77 ......4 lanes of heavy traffic whizzing by at 70 MPH  and some folks still stopped right in front of all those people and shot at the fake turkey repeatably till they were arrested.....Some even set their beer on the hood for a better grip on the rifle....... :roflmao: :roflmao:
Personally......I dont see any fun in that......unless you are the arresting officer... :laf:

I passed up two turkeys in the woods this past spring cause I did not call them in....they just showed up.....
I finally called one in for a shot and missed..... :laf: :laf: :laf:   Now thats fun!

Did yall read the posts below Weedwalkers video???     The IDIOT is on there trying to defend himself...... :roflmao: :roflmao:
:rolleye:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

They cut part of it out. Looks like 541mmr was responding to someone commenting on his admittance, which isnt there anymore.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Huntinbull

Here in Ohio they have Deer, Turkey, and even a groundhog. Talking about getting a Crow also. Makes the state a lot of money.
Huntinbull

Christian Outdoorsman. Certified Ohio Hunter Ed and Trapper Ed Instructor.

CCP

QuoteThey cut part of it out. Looks like 541mmr was responding to someone commenting on his admittance, which isnt there anymore.

541mmr, 

QuoteI could set this deer up where all you great white hunters hunt and make any one of you shoot it. And for the guy that called me an asshole it was a deer just not a real one and your right its a 22mag and it does a very good job on a deer when you put one right below there ear I CAN TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT IT COST 50 $ FINE PLUS COURT COST this robo deer is a very good buck trust me. do I feel like a idiot sure did I learn my lesson sure did.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

He must be from Alabama huh Rich? :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

CCP