• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

snowstorm

Started by vayotehowler, December 19, 2009, 04:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vayotehowler

Got 17 inches of snow here roanoke va. Snowed in and wish I could get out and call and track movement. I live 7.6 mile from work and took me 2 hours to get home yest in snow. I have made the homemade e call and am dying to try . I saw a tip on predator extreme about using craigs  list to post for areas needing coyote hunters, I have 398 acres lined up but not until muzzzleloader ends Jan 2nd. will let ya know how that works out. IF I COULD GET OUT OF HERE I would go for deer or coyote. :madd: :doh2:
What call would u use in snow like this? distress??? I am still new to all of this :bowingsmilie:

Jimmie in Ky

Weather conditions don't change a thing. You sound like your in trouble ad they will come. On a snow like that you may want to wait until it crust's over a bit, otherwise you will have to be on top of htem for a response. Jimmie

FinsnFur

Yeah they'll be hungry and looking for some lunch.
Dont be surprised if your able to call them in by the sound of a Dorito bag opening.
Just make sure your a couple counties away from Bopeye when you open it :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Quote from: FinsnFur on December 19, 2009, 05:21:40 PM
Dont be surprised if your able to call them in by the sound of a Dorito bag opening.
Just make sure your a couple counties away from Bopeye when you open it :roflmao:

:roflmao:   :roflmao:  I know, I know.....its all about the love.    :roflmao: