• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Is This Whats It's Like At The Border In AZ?

Started by FOsteology, May 25, 2010, 09:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

It actually kinda sucks to laugh at that one.  :sad:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FOsteology

Actually, ....picture something more along the lines of that recent movie , "No Country for Old Men".

Substantially less humorous.... but more in tune with what the border situation is like.

EDIT:

After a couple friendly messages and personal reflection on the questionable nature and appropriateness of the content on a family sight (I overlooked the fact that we DO have young eyes and of course some folks with delicate feelers and sensibilities....) I have removed the picture in this post. Adults that wish to see the reality and brutality that is occurring along our borders every day.... shoot me a PM and I'll send you a link to the photo.

JohnP

Not only their cousins but aunts, uncles, mother, father, sisters, brothers, neighbors, et el.

Fos that picture you posted is the reality of what is happening down here.  Maybe all should be able to view it so there is a better understanding as to what is really happening.  Not hard feelings guys but I just don't think that the people who don't live in the southwest understand that we are at war with the illegal mexicans, their government, and the drug cartels and we ain't winning!
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

HaMeR

I understand what is happening. I didn't think it was a funny video & I sure hope it wasn't taken down due to my comment up there. I just don't see any humor in what you folks are going thru down there. We're all Americans & we all want the same thing. The border protected, a wall built, immigration laws upheld, & political correctness shoved up the ass of every pc bleeding heart in this great Nation. We don't have the mexican problem as bad up here. Instead it's the illegal guatemelens.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FOsteology

No, the video is still up. What we're discussing now has nothing to do with the video clip.

My second post I added a picture (which I have removed) depicting the reality of border life these days. To say it was "graphic" is an understatement....

KySongDog

I saw the pic and it reminded me of the beheading videos the rag heads put up in Iraq.    It may have been graphic but it is reality.  There is nothing pretty about war. 

vvarmitr

Just let an Ohio boy come down there & pop a few of those invaders & the US would have its first public hanging since Rainy Bethea in '36.  :sarcas3:

No JP I couldn't possibly understand the extent of what you folks there are going through. In fact, I don't know how you all put up w/ it.  :shrug:

It's like we're getting as bad as Canada were the East population controls the Western part w/ no clue about what goes on out there.  :rolleye: