• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Bad News - Good News

Started by JohnP, June 09, 2010, 12:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Bad News:  Have to go back to the VA Hospital up in Phoenix for one more operatioin, will be hospitalized for 5 days after surgery.  Then wheel chair bound again for another week to ten days, then extensive physical theraphy for about a month.

Good News:  Doc said everything looks good so far and that I should be able to walk without to much pain.  Will always have discomfort but the pain should subside over time.   He guarenteed that I can go hunting this fall, but maybe not winter if it gets to cold.

So I'l be absent for two to three weeks, see ya'll when I get back.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

HuntnCarve

John, we'll keep you in our prayers for a rapid, pain free recovery.  Sounds like the coyotes and bobcats are going to be in trouble this Fall.  In the meantime, listen to the doctors and get well my friend!  Holler if you need anything?

Dave

HaMeR

I do like the sounds of that prognosis too Mr John!! We'll be here when you get back. Just don't forget about us when you start running thru the desert in a couple months please!!  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

Sounds like they are going to fix you up good! 

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

alscalls

John P ,

You have been and will be in our prayers and thoughts my friend......... Now get better so we can one day hunt together. :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Bills Custom Calls

Take care of your self John,we will be pulling for ya here
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Hawks Feather

J. P.

You will be in my prayers as well.  Being able to hunt during warm weather might not be ideal, but it sure beats the alternative.

Jerry

Silencer

Take care John, we'll be seeing ya soon.

bigben

i hope everything works out for you john
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Coulter

Hope all goes well and you get a cute nurse to flirt with.  :eyebrow: See ya when you get back.

Steve

pitw

Hoping it all goes well for you John.   Need your coyote hunting pics on here to make up for some of us slackers :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:
I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

Prayers sent, hope you recover quickly.

weedwalker

We'll be praying for you John. Hope the surgery goes well.

slagmaker

Thoughts, prayers and everything else that goes along with that.

Heres to a speedy recovery.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

iahntr

We'll say a prayer for ya John. Short term doesn't sound like a lotta fun,
but the long term sounds good.  Take care !
Scott

vvarmitr

Well, iffen it'll get you up & running, it's all good news.  :wink:
May I suggest you not get cranky about the physical therapy. :nofgr:  I've seen it work wonders on people. ;yes;

Got ya in our prayers too.  :wink:

coyote101

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Mr. JohnP.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Yotehntr

Hope it goes well John! We'll keep the lights on for ya!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Dave

Good luck, John P.  Hope alll goes well and you get yourself back out there feeling no pain.

GunDog

Prayers sent your way Mr John.