• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Alaska 2010

Started by KySongDog, June 21, 2010, 11:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

I uploaded a few pictures (424 to be exact) from my trip to Alaska.  I had more but ran out of photobucket space.    You can control how fast they appear and full screen mode with the controls shown at the bottom of the page.

Please excuse my picture taking ability.  I am about a half step up from Bopeye's cell phone pics.   :eyebrownod: 

The pictures start out at Fairbanks then go to Denali, Talkeetna, Anchorage, Seward, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Point Strait, and end at Ketchikan.  I also have pics of Vancouver but didn't have room to load them.

In addition, I have about 6 hours of raw video.  I'll have to figure out how to load some of the better clips. 

Alaska was amazing.  I've got to go back.   ;yes;

Alaska 2010

Todd Rahm

Thats impressive there Semp. Thansk for sharing.  :congrats: Glad ya enjoyed yourself too.  :biggrin:

coyote101

Looks like a great trip. Thanks for sharing those pictures.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HuntnCarve

Thanks for taking us along!  Beautiful pictures Semp.  Makes me only want that much more to get up there some day...

Dave

HaMeR

Great pictures Johnny!! Glad you got to have the Alaska experience. Thanks for sharing it with us.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Semp,

Were you on a Princess Cruise tour?  It sure looks like the trip Becky and I took.  Your pictures look great and it sure was nice to take a quick trip back to Alaska.

Jerry

KySongDog

Jerry

It was a Royal Caribbean land/cruise tour.  We did the land tour from Fairbanks to Seward (mostly by train), then got on the ship from Seward to Vancouver.  The land tour was the best part of the whole trip for me.  I did enjoy when we docked at Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point and Ketchikan.  We had only two full days at sea so it was bearable.  They had lots of things to do on the ship but none of it interested me.  I would have much preferred to be back with Tikaani in the Argo riding to his bear stand.    :wink:

Hawks Feather

Semp,

We were on Princess, but at about every port you would see several cruise ships.  Like you we did the land first (bus and train) and then the ship with stops at several of the cities along the way.  The boat was not my favorite part of the trip either, but the food was excellent.  I think I pretty much ate my way back to Vancouver. 

Jerry

Bopeye

Opened these pics up at work today and showed a couple of my guys. It took us well over a half an hour to get through them all.  :whew:

They loved it as well did I.  :wink:

I started telling them that Semp was my internet dad and what a bad azz he was and such. Got them dang near scared to death of him.  :yoyo:
I had an ulterior motive for doing that though. Both of them have been talking about coming to the LBL next year, so I had to do something to discourage that.
I go to the LBL to get a break from work, so I damn sure don't need a couple knuckleheads from work following me up there. All they would talk about is work and
I sure as heck don't want that.  :nono:
Call me a bastid if you like, but that's just the way I roll.  :biggrin:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

HaMeR

QuoteCall me a bastid if you like, but that's just the way I roll.  :biggrin:

I hear ya on that one Bop!! LBL aint no place to be talkin that crap!!  :yoyo: :yoyo: There's too much fun to be had there.  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

iahntr

Quite the slide show Semp !  :bowingsmilie:   :yoyo: 
Can't wait for my time to head north !  :eyebrow:
Thanks a lot for takin the time share it all with us !  :highclap: :highclap:
Scott

FinsnFur

I'm having a tough time getting the slide show to operate, but I'm not giving up. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Frogman

Semp,

Thanks for the great slide show.  Looks like you had quite an adventure!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

KySongDog

Quote from: FinsnFur on June 23, 2010, 05:42:04 AM
I'm having a tough time getting the slide show to operate, but I'm not giving up. :wink:

I just checked it again and it seems to be working OK.   :shrug:    Are you on dial up?     :confused:     

:alscalls:

cb223

Looks like a great time. My mom and dad did a simalar trip last fall. They said they had a great time as I'm sure you did to. Thanks for sharing the pics they were great. Absolutly AWESOME!!!

Some of the slide show didn't work all that great for me. It acted like my connection was to slow. I have dsl should be ok.

CHAD