• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Reduced coyote??? WTF?

Started by WldWldWest, June 30, 2010, 10:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WldWldWest

Young son comes in yesterday evening and asks me if I wanna go huntin, Well.....I'm streched across the bed telling my dog what a day it had been with the heat and all, And that how I almost got caught out in it a couple of times and that the very thought of a Truck Driver breaking a sweat really make's me shudder so not to take any chances I told Young son I was gonna sit right there where it was nice and cool!

Well about dark I got a text from him telling me that he had shot a reduced Coyote! Well, being retarded and not much on texting I called to ask Just what the hell is a reduced Coyote? Well he begin's to tell me if you shoot a half grown yote at 310 yds it's like shooting a fullsize one at 620yds (It was a Helluva shot!). After seeing the pic I explained to him that that poor pup still had afterbirth on and he should be ashamed! Well being the smart ass he is he commenced to tell me that No one spends more time at the rifle range than I do and that I should be ashamed for missing the one 4 times on sun. After the Yotehntr shot his so I didnt have a leg to stand on!

After disagreeing with his logic I started looking for my dog so I could have an Intelligent conversation with someone that listens! (I'm sure he only listens cause it's cool inside!)

I guess I can take some credit, He was Shooting one of my rifles! Rem. Sendero 300 Ultra mag with a custom  shop Leupold 4.5-14x50 with a ballisticly matched reticle!
I told him it was a little overkill for shooting embryo's :eyebrownod:

He hunt's Yotes like he's Dove hunting......No Call, Nothing, Just sit's there! WTF!

My nephew said that 4 came out together (I'm sure all the same litter)
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

pitw

I love the story but the pic kinda sucks at this end :innocentwhistle:.  Amazing how a dog can understand eh :wink:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

pitw

Oh sure it works now :doh2:.  That is a dandy coyote :yoyo:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Yotehntr

:yoyo:  Heck of a shot Colt!!!  :yoyo:   That was a lil feller wasn't it!

:confused:  is it just me or do you keep shooting fewer shots the other day?  :laf:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

KySongDog

Nice shot!    :congrats:    A pup is a whole lot harder to hit at that range.   No telling how many lives of rabbits, turkeys, etc.  your son saved.    :laf:

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

WldWldWest

Quote from: Yotehntr on June 30, 2010, 11:32:47 PM
:yoyo:  Heck of a shot Colt!!!  :yoyo:   That was a lil feller wasn't it!

:confused:  is it just me or do you keep shooting fewer shots the other day?  :laf:

Dont start none....Wont be none!!! Mr. You shoot left I'll shoot right! What happend to that! :innocentwhistle:

!

5 SHOTS

I think they call them "ATHLETIC" in California. Nice shooting.  :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

alscalls

WTG!!!!!   :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:  Thats some fine shooting...

Truck driver???   I thought HaMer said you worked at Wendy's or something?     :innocentwhistle:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Bopeye

That Colt is a fine shooter.  :yoyo:

Doug can shoot. Chet can shoot. Colt can shoot...........good thing I'm just an in-law.  :whew:  You boys all make me look horrible at shooting.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

HaMeR

Nice shot Colt!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:

FOUR misses huh??  :wo: 
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

WldWldWest

Hey HuMMeR, Nice to hear from ya! Think you could make those letter's a litttle BIGGER! :finger: :finger: :finger:

!

Frogman

Good shooting there guys!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!