• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

The Hero

Started by pitw, August 18, 2010, 03:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

pitw

I never had a lot of use for him after this.

An avid hunter, Nugent was a frequent visitor to Canada until the government of Ontario cancelled the spring black bear hunt in 1999. Irate that he wouldn’t get his shot at shooting at a black bear, Nugent vowed to never set foot again in what he described as “an idiotic country.”

Now I'm wondering where the idiot part is :wo:

vvarmitr

Ecclesiastes 7:20 Indeed, there is not a righteous man on earth who continually does good and never sins. NASV

pitw

Quote from: vvarmitr on August 18, 2010, 06:41:53 PM
Ecclesiastes 7:20 Indeed, there is not a righteous man on earth who continually does good and never sins. NASV

that just goes to show what that Ecclesiastes knows :nono:  Cause there is always       ME     :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Ted has always givin me that "Dork from hell" impression. But I do hold a bit of respect for him.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

That happened in Kommiefornia.  So who knows what the real circumstances were. 

I'm not saying the Nuge was right or wrong.  But he had a guide who should have known better.  Maybe it was a setup?   :shrug:

Anyways, he paid the fine.   It definitely hurt his image though. 

Carolina Coyote

This is disturbing, I have always appreciated his sticking up for Hunters and Gun rights. cc

JohnP

Never was a big fan of his but I did respect his standing up for all of us. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Jeb

Food plot , pile of corn, or a bait barrel in canada for bears its all bait and the deer/bears don t know the difference.  Sure Nugents some what of a weird guy but he has been on the frontline for our 2nd adm rights and defending our sport of hunting for years now. Im not gonna try and hang him over a bag of cmere deer.....lol......that shit dont work anyways. Nuge for President 2012 ! 
                                     Jeb

Frogman

Jeb,

I'm with you!!  I loved his book, "Ted, white and blue".

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Bopeye

The Nuge is nuttier than squirrel turds. Must be why I like him so well.

I use to poach deer, smoke pot, drive drunk and shoot out street lights with a .22. That changed.
Now I complain about others doing it, eat too much and despise everyone in D.C.  :rolleye:
Another 20 years and I will probably be back to poaching deer and shooting out street lights again.  :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Yotehntr

:alscalls:  :alscalls:  :alscalls:   You're killing me Bopeye! 
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

KySongDog

WldWldWest

I like Ole Ted myself, As he is a loud voice for our 2 Amendment rights but it looks like he's fallen prey to the same thing alot of the TV hunters fell too such as Noel Feather and the Wenzel bro's and quite a few more. It's Sad but Ted Is still okay with me! Hell....A lil corn never hurt anything :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle:

Whack em and Stack em!
Blood and gut's up to your elbow's!

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

KySongDog

Quote from: WldWldWest on August 20, 2010, 01:16:26 PM
......... but it looks like he's fallen prey to the same thing alot of the TV hunters fell too such as Noel Feather and the Wenzel bro's ........

Whoa!  I haven't heard about the Wenzel brothers doing anything.  Whut happened??   I've got a autographed copy of Gene Wenzel's book when I met him many years ago.   Barry's early video's "Bow Hunting October Whitetails" and "Whitetail Tracks, Traits and Trophies" were ground breakers back then.