• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

55 Gallon Drum of Turd Polish Couldn't Even BEGIN to POLISH this POS.....

Started by FOsteology, September 30, 2010, 08:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

Seriously, wtf compels people to do this sort of chit??  :confused:

All this turd needs is some duct tape and baler twine and it would be the perfect "Redneck Gunsmith Rifle". :alscalls:

Really sad that "Bubba" is going to pawn it off to his kid and handicap his deer season.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FOsteology

pitw

Pretty fancy to my way of thinking :innocentwhistle:.  I love nigger rigging and who ever done it was goooood. :readthis:
I say what I think not think what I say.

WldWldWest

Look's like what started out as a Mosin Nagant 91/30 and then transformed into a sporterized piece of junk! :rolleye:

Shame to trash a good rifle :confused:

However? One could get a good cheekrest if ya layed a couch cushion on the stock :iroll:
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

KySongDog

Quote from: pitw on September 30, 2010, 09:12:31 PM
Pretty fancy to my way of thinking :innocentwhistle:.  I love nigger rigging and who ever done it was goooood. :readthis:

Do you have any of the white sheet crowd up your way?   :innocentwhistle:

Bopeye

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

pitw

Quote from: Semp on September 30, 2010, 09:54:01 PM
Quote from: pitw on September 30, 2010, 09:12:31 PM
Pretty fancy to my way of thinking :innocentwhistle:.  I love nigger rigging and who ever done it was goooood. :readthis:

Do you have any of the white sheet crowd up your way?   :innocentwhistle:

Gotta love snow camo :biggrin:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FOsteology

Quote from: Bopeye on September 30, 2010, 10:10:08 PM
I like it. You gonna start bids on it any time soon?

Too many irons in the fire....

This time of year I'm extremely busy (swamped) filling orders for my CUSTOM tacti-cool synthetic stocks....

They're painstakingly injection crafted and of higly questionable materials. MUCH thought has gone into both aesthetics and ergonomics,
as well as articulate detail to minutia.
These are CUSTOM creations, right outta my own yard.

For the discriminating Sportsman, they are labeled in exacting accordance to their respective excellence and will surely set you apart from your pards.  :innocentwhistle:

I must be upfront in relating the following: Your initials, favorite joke or likeness, can be added but the cost is influenced by how much I've had to drink.
(For the fiscallly shrewed, you'd do well to call for a cut-rate, here in a coupla hours)

Now what MIGHT not be readily apparent, is my attention to detail and their respective subtle nuances.
This pattern is my "Switch Hitter", in that its excels in both a conventional mounting or as a thumb-hole.

No expense on my part, has been spared to yield a nonsensical assembly. The swivel mounting fixtures, are of 100% brass construction
and mounted in a manner to facilitate bullet proof fastening. THAT is 3M tape!

The aerated butt section is a safety feature, for hostile environments. Without losing cheek-weld, one can discern a dangerous oncoming
strong-sided charge, with just a flick of the blinkers and a casual gaze through my soon to be Patented "Butt Porthole".

One can nonchalantly determine danger, go thumb-hole ASAP and deal with said threat in hasty fashion. The concept exceeds being "novel"
and will likely be copied by all makers.
BEWARE of imitators, with hidden agendas. My portholes are cut less a jig fixture, freehand and only after swilling suds.
Do NOT be duped, elsewhere, for round holes running concentric!

The second generation, will incorporate a hinged butt-plate, replete with brass piano hinge.
A locking hasp can be ordered, but is a steep upgrade, as is the combo lock.

To promote cooling, a wandering POI and moisture extraction, I thoughtfully incorporated a swiss-cheesed for-end.
The benefits are many, though most escape me, currently....
Regardless, you'll like it and deem it necessary on all stocks confined within your respective stables.

I will NOT, alter your existing handle. This is a pro, proo, proppriuh, propriet....idea all of my own accord and not to be
infringed upon, by lesser offerings of suspect lineage.

Currently, I am not sponsored by the Coors Corp., though I expect a phone call any time. If/when that union comes to fruition,the suds will be on me.
Until then, it is strictly B.Y.O.

Weighing my Artistic abilities, hectic work schedule, price of suds and countless hours required, I'm gonna low-ball the initial production run pricing,
so as to get the ball rolling.

To those of you who disdain CRF, conventional projectiles and Trolls, I offer the non-personalized version at $299.99. Shipping will be $0.01.

Those deviating from said path, will be charged $499 and shipping is at $213, though a courtesy '06 empty will be enclosed, as a good faith trinket.

Should you find fault with received merchandise, I suggest that you not order another, though I enjoy folks bucking my wisdom.

I appreciate your time and look forward to brisk business...............   :innocentwhistle:

Pimpin' out the lady's or mammby pamby dudes rifles as well....

Yotehntr

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

HaMeR

:laugh2: :laugh2: @^^^^!!

I was gonna get one til I seen the price!! I just paid my new Fn F dues here & that set me back $00.00 & now I gotta figure out how to heat this place this winter.  :confused:

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

HaMeR

:alscalls: :alscalls:  Now YOU can afford that propane!!! Glad I could help you out man!!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Now that I have seen these stocks I don't know if I will be able to look at any other without thinking of these.   WOW!

Jerry

Jim,

The money that you save can be used to help the less fortunate.  Please dig deep.