• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Not going to make it this year.

Started by pitw, October 08, 2010, 07:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

As much as I want to go to the LBL this year it won't be happening :sad:.  Got some issues happening up here that are the type that just can't be ignored and most[if not all] of you understand that sometimes priority's just take an order that doesn't allow for everything.  I hope that all who attend have as much fun as I did last year and good luck to all those who actually hunt :innocentwhistle:
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

Well, [L].   I was looking forward to seeing you again, Barry.  There are several months before the LBL hunt yet so let's hope the situation changes a bit and you can still make it. 

And I actually hunt too.   :biggrin:

5 SHOTS

Barry and I have discussed this in chat a few times, and I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to make this year either. He has some things going on up there that require his presence and I don't think I will be able to take time off this year. I hope things change for the better. Meanwhile there is always next year.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

slagmaker

AAAARRRRRRGGGGG! :madd:

Oh Man! i was so looking forward to meeting up with the both of you again. :pout: Well I understand, responsibilities are responsibilities and you have to take care of things at home first. Like Semp said, it is still a few months off so maybe things will change and the both of you will get to go.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

vvarmitr

KySongDog

Quote from: 5 SHOTS on October 08, 2010, 09:47:31 AM
Barry and I have discussed this in chat a few times, and I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to make this year either.

Sorry you won't be making it to LBL, Art.    :sad:  Hope things change to make it happen for you and Barry.

weedwalker

Hope things work out for you guys. You'll both be missed at the LBL. :sad:

Yotehntr

We'll miss you both... I don't know if the interstates will though.   :laf:  Sure enough I hope everything works out for ya'll.   :wink:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Bopeye

Well that just plain sucks. Art and Barry neither one are going to be there.  :doh2:
Piss on it, I'm coming anyway.  :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

George Ackley

me to bopeye,, me to

if not for anything just to meet everyone.   can you pick me up bop? :innocentwhistle:
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

HaMeR

Hate to hear this Barry & Art. I sure hope things get straightened up for you Barry. Some things will always be more important.

Too bad you can't make it too Art. I enjoyed meeting you very much as well & believe you had a very good time too. I hope things work out for you as well.

Best of luck to the both of you fellas!!!!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Yeah sometimes our lives and whats in front of us has a way of taking presidence.
The LBL will always be there........your family might not be.

Here's to hoping things go well on the home front. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jimmie in Ky

Welll  L, I was looking forward to having some real competition in the lie swapping dept  :sad: I am still working on this junk box of mine. Not everything reloaded yet. Been busy myself with home issues. And it is looking more and more like I will be grandpa for the third time that very weekend.  I will just have to keep the cell charged I guess  :eyebrow: Jimmie

weedwalker

So, if y'all ain't coming, who's gonna pick up Jim and bring him down?  :confused:

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

slagmaker

Quote from: weedwalker on October 11, 2010, 06:08:58 AM
So, if y'all ain't coming, who's gonna pick up Jim and bring him down?  :confused:

Good point...
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

CCP

QuoteWelll  L, I was looking forward to having some real competition in the lie swapping dept

Me too I have been studying hard and had come up with some good ones to see if Barry would be the only one that caught them.  :biggrin:

I was looking forward to seeing you and Art again  but hope in 2012 we find you make South. Hope all goes well with you and family and will take lots of pic's for you two..

I was also looking forward to hearing the Canadian flute along with the dance again this year. :eyebrow:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Bopeye

Canadian Flute?  :confused: I must've missed that. Can you explain a little better.  :innocentwhistle:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Frogman

Barry and Art,

I enjoyed you guys at LBL last year!  Sorry you may not make it again this year??  I know it's a really long drive for you. 

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!