• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

snowing in va

Started by vayotehowler, December 04, 2010, 02:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vayotehowler

Pretty good pace too. got the boys tonight amy has dinner with firends or would be in the woods calling , late bow started again and with this low pressure should a gone but not much rest last night . gorund is dusted now would be great in the woods could see forever. can night hunt for yotes but no sunday hunting. oh well

John_NY

I've heard of that no Sunday hunting before. Do you know what the reason is behind it?

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

vayotehowler

Actually yes, and it isnt the reason u would think. everyone jumps to the conclusion that it is so people arent misshing church to hunt and observing the sabbath and chruches arent hearing shots ring out. It was actually established to give the animals a day of rest from being pursued. For years I made the same assumption. A year or two ago they tried to repeal it but wouldnt fly. still kikcing it around down here and comes up in convo every year. will it pass????? Dont know how I feeel about it myself / Would make me miss even more church than already do . I know my wife aint for it cause I would be out there more than likely, hate to admit that but it true