• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Ivory? Pics added.. (finally done)

Started by Yotehntr, December 04, 2010, 10:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Great pictures to show a great looking call.

Jerry

vayotehowler

125.00 a tooth there is no such thing as too cautious

Todd Rahm

Brad, that's a beau..........T........iful looking call so far.  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: Can't wait to see your finished product.  :congrats:

Shoot, ya would think now your friend would have to rig up a call stand with a lil battery operated LED light, to show it off.  :biggrin:

Your awesome dud!!!!!!

Yotehntr

Well... I finally finished the Ivory call... as stated before this is a Hippo Ivory barrel, and it has one of my o-ring fitted Warthog Tusk Ivory toneboards... I usually sign my calls "Yotehntr" but this carries my real name, signed and dated under the finish inside the barrel.  Both pieces are carrying my CA finish inside and out, buffed and polished to a high gloss.   :confused:  I can't figure out the reason the ivory sounds so good... very crisp and sharp. 

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

slagmaker

In a word beautifulle :highclap: :congrats: :yoyo:

I wonder what it would look like on one of thsoe LED stands that ya put the block of glass on. :shrug:
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

KySongDog

Excellent!    And I sure would like to have one of those.  ;yes;

golfertrout

that would make me a great present Brad :biggrin:  that is awesome :yoyo:

John_NY

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Yotehntr

Thanks guys!  I'm starting to get "sticky fingers" myself! LOL  Give me a shout Semp!  :wink:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

FinsnFur

That is absolutely beautiful Brad. Awesome work for sure :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

iahntr

Very nice !
I love the cracks with "discoloration" in Hippo,
just think it gives it character.
Super job !    :yoyo: :highclap:
Scott

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Todd Rahm

Uh, that's got to be the pinnacle of predator call making, if'n I ever saw one!!!!!!!!! I think there's only one guy, maybe two that can rival that piece of museum royalty. Holy crap it turned out nice!!!!!!!!! :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

pitw

Quote from: Todd Rahm on December 08, 2010, 10:03:22 PM
Uh, that's got to be the pinnacle of predator call making, if'n I ever saw one!!!!!!!!! I think there's only one guy, maybe two that can rival that piece of museum royalty. Holy crap it turned out nice!!!!!!!!! :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

It's good then right :laf: :laf:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Todd Rahm

I wouldn't say "no" to it!!

Todd says to wife;

"Sorry honey you need to sleep on the floor I need your pillow and spot in the bed for the Hippo Ivory Brad Gainey Call, and thanks for understanding in advance. NOW get on the foor."  :alscalls:

alscalls

Quote from: Todd Rahm on December 08, 2010, 11:02:36 PM
I wouldn't say "no" to it!!

Todd says to wife;

"Sorry honey you need to sleep on the floor I need your pillow and spot in the bed for the Hippo Ivory Brad Gainey Call, and thanks for understanding in advance. NOW get on the foor."  :alscalls:

He is so tounge tied he said Foor...............   :alscalls: :alscalls:

I compleatly understand though...................   :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:
Thats the purdiuust call I ever seen!!!!!!  I would hunt with it and treat it like a fine rifle.........
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FOsteology

WldWldWest

Just when I think I have all the Yotehntr calls I need..........Ya gotta stop! Damnt man, That is beautiful Brad :bowingsmilie:
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!