• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

mine

Started by Yotehntr, January 08, 2011, 12:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

Brad I love your calls and have no idea what the [L] VV's problem is but I sure want to see more.
I say what I think not think what I say.

vvarmitr

WITH ALL MY HEART BRAD I APOLOGIZE TO YOU!!! :bowingsmilie:

TO THE MEMBERSHIP I APOLOGIZE THAT I HAD MISS LEAD YOU TO THINK THAT I'M A BETTER MAN THAN I AM.  :bowingsmilie:

WldWldWest

Brad, One thing is for sure, Your well respected here and I think most call makers could only dream of turning out the Beautiful calls (That actually work) that you do!  I wouldnt let one sour attitude or whatever the hell his problem is keep me from doing what you do best.....That is making the rest of us drool with your incredible artistic ability!

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

topdawg

if you make calls that will please everyone, than you wont be making calls very long.....just make calls that u like, because the best calls are the ones you enjoyed making...

keep up the fine work

my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

coyotehunter_1

Guys,
Sometimes we just get bent out of shape and need a relief valve. Other times what we say with written words do not come across like we intended them to. I hope no hard feelings remain from this little spat... life is too short, enjoy.  :wink:

I hope everyone a good day...

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

FinsnFur

Quote from: vvarmitr on January 10, 2011, 06:47:34 AM
I APOLOGIZE THAT I HAD MISS LEAD YOU TO THINK THAT I'M A BETTER MAN THAN I AM.  :bowingsmilie:

I dont think you have to worry about anyone thinking that, after some of those snide comments. :rolleye:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

golfertrout

Brad your calls are awesome :bowingsmilie: i would take your worst one and use it :biggrin:

bigben

Quote from: vvarmitr on January 10, 2011, 06:47:34 AM
WITH ALL MY HEART BRAD I APOLOGIZE TO YOU!!! :bowingsmilie:

TO THE MEMBERSHIP I APOLOGIZE THAT I HAD MISS LEAD YOU TO THINK THAT I'M A BETTER MAN THAN I AM.  :bowingsmilie:

way to be sincere.   :iroll:  why go back and edit it? 

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Yotehntr

VVarmitr and I have talked and well after a minute or 2 we were laughing at ourselves.  For those that don't know from this I over reacted here and else where... made an azz out of myself and had to call VV and apologize.  He is a gentleman and accepted before it cleared my lips all the way.  He also apologized for the comment that I over reacted about here... I swear after a "bunch up" like that those bitch's are headed to the trash can.   :laf:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

vvarmitr

Yeap, Brad called me.
Like he said in a minute or to we two humble men were laughing w/ each other.  :thumb2:

Hawks Feather

This is great news!  The best to both of you as you move on to brighter posts.

Jerry

vvarmitr

Geeze Jerry you make it sound like we got married.  :noway:

All we did was kiss & make up.  :shrug:
:alscalls:  :alscalls:  :alscalls:

Yotehntr

:doh2:  ohhh no... I sure hope Doug and Hammer don't see this... I see a "red wig" joke coming around the corner... :rolleye:

Doug already told me I have to sit on my hands till after the LBL.  :laf:

WldWldWest

Did somebody say Wig's...HHMmmmm, Oh nevermind, I'll leave this one alone. :biggrin:

But I do think since that call caused so much trouble you should just send it to me so It doesnt bring up any bad memories or hurt anymore feeling's :innocentwhistle:

!

Yotehntr

:hahaha:  ... Someone already got that one Doug!  ( I did make a new mouth piece for it 1st though.  :wink:  )

WldWldWest

:confused: :confused: :confused: How are you typing? Your suppose to have your Big AZZ on your hand's :rolleye:

!

Yotehntr

:doh2:  Forgot.