• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Is the shooting in AZ?

Started by pitw, January 08, 2011, 06:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

Gonna cause more gun control?
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Boy there's been a lot of controversy about that. But one thing to keep in mind is that Arizona has been "right to carry" state for a lot of years.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

More gun control will never stop a determined nut case.    :noway:

KySongDog

The shooting took about 10 seconds according to an eye witness.  *IF* someone had been carrying a concealed pistol, the shooter could have been killed in under two seconds and a lot of lives could have been saved.     But that is a big *IF*. 

pitw

Semp our latest gun control came about from a shooting in a university in the early 90's and all it did to criminals was make it safer for them :madd:

FOsteology

You can bet some Lib will demand it...

Not to mention you can bet AZ's concealed carry law will be part of some hyperbolic rhetoric too.

vayotehowler

It was democrats so no one there was carrying, I thought about posting something about g/c and this being the catalyst Osama would be looking for to do it

securpro

Dems huh.. :rolleye: I am so sorry for their loss  :wo: Sad day indeed/
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

Hawks Feather

She is one of the "Blue Dogs" which means that she didn't hold 100% with the democratic party.  She did support the health care bill, but sided with the other side of the aisle on some issues.  Voting is a much better way to remove a person from office.

Jerry

vayotehowler

Blue dog just means if you  dont stand for somethin u will fall for anything. It is a tragedy either way she was a person that had a right to her opinion that what america is all bout. Bad part is , LIke chewing bubble gum in school , only takes one person to uck fay it up for everybody else. Even fox news news said automatic pistol , That makes people think machine gun , and a pistol is semi auto , we all know that but rest of pop prob not so much ,  Let the ammo stock piling and purchasing begin anew

riverboss

Yes gun sales and ammo will sell fast now i cant understand why we even need a trial for him we should save the tax payers money and shoot him in the head i will pay for the bullets.

pitw

Quote from: riverboss on January 12, 2011, 05:49:08 AM
Yes gun sales and ammo will sell fast now i cant understand why we even need a trial for him we should save the tax payers money and shoot him in the head i will pay for the bullets.

Here is a post that makes sense to me ;yes;

vayotehowler

I watched wasserman schultz tonight start to cry and say her daughter asked her if she was going to be shot , funny thing was she didnt have a single tear streaming down her face ,  His buddy said he didnt even follow the media or politics , he didnt like it . But everyone is pointing the finger

Carolina Coyote

The Congresswoman supported the Second Amendment probably one of the reasons she was reelected in November but under any circumstance the shooter was a Wacko and for sure the lefty's with be out swinging,   :rolleye:  Guns sale in Arizona have gone up 60% this week. Sure would have been great if there had been a couple people in the crowd with CWP that could have taken the guy out before he shot up the place, real hard for me to understand why anyone would do something like this as much as I love guns and shooting I could never even think of doing something like that.   :shrug: cc

FinsnFur

Dateline interviewed a couple of Jared's friends. They said his mind was going and he was slipping into ...whatever you call that. Turning into a psychotic nutjob.

The worst part, he started displaying unstable intentions in some of the classrooms and no one pursued it. Even after he walked around the campus in the dark with a video camera interviewing himself and molesting the campus image, and then putting it on YouTube, they still didnt seek mental help for him.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com