• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Kee's Productions

Started by keekee, February 15, 2007, 05:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

The "Hunting In The East" Part 1 Back To Basic's video's and The Up Close and Personal video's will not be available for awhile. I am in the process of putting a out of stock tag on the website now.

All the other products from Kee's Productions will still be available.

The guys that was doing the duplication of the video's has dropped off the face of the earth, with the master copies of the video's. I cant get in touch with him threw email or by phone ( This has been going on now for several weeks). I cant get anymore replicated until I get the masters back, so I have no chose but to pull them for now until I get this all worked out. ( no luck here at all this is the second guy that has crapped out on me).

I'm in the process of looking into legal action to get the masters back and track this guy down. But for now we are kind of stuck.

I'm also looking into other areas for duplication and reproduction as well, for this video and future video's so I dont run into this problem again.

I will up date everyone as soon as I know something.

Thanks,
Brent

Hawks Feather

Brent,

Sorry to hear this.  Hope everything gets taken care of soon.  Both for you and the people wanting the videos.

Jerry

Bills Custom Calls

I 2nd that Jerry I am sure glad I got mine when i did Lotsa good stuff in thar

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Bopeye

That's a real bummer right there. I hope everything get's resolved real soon for you.
I'd hate to see your video go by the wayside because of something like this.  :madd:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

DirtyDog

Sorry to hear about that Brent. My kids have some crayons and marker, I could probably draw you something up. Might not be as good as the real thing though.  :roflmao:

Anyway. Good luck getting that back, becasue I would be interested in that video myslef.

Joe

stevecriner

" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

keekee

Thanks for all the support guys! :bowingsmilie:

I got a up date!

I just got off the phone with the duplication guy. He sent me a email and I called him right back. He says he has been out of town? But anyway, he is back on track. I got some video's comming in the next three days and the masters! Did I say the masters! And once I have my masters back, "I wont be having this problem again!" I am working on several deals now to take care of this ever happening again! 3:30 in the morning to get it all worked out but we will see were this leads!

The first few min of the conversation was not good!...lol :innocentwhistle:

I just want my masters and I will be a very happy camper! :eyebrownod:

I hope all is well for now, and I can get back on track with all of this! There is going to be some changes in the structure of Kee's Productions though. I learned some very good lessons in the last year and there is going to be some changes. You know what they say. "Every business has its bumps in the road" So, I hope this is one of the last few bumps!

Brent

centerfire_223

Brent try diskmakers they are great to work with. That is who we use to do our replication for us and they do DVD's as well.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

KySongDog

Glad things are working out, Brent.  I just received the Hunting in the East video and am very happy with it.  Lots of very good info in there.  It is a must see for anyone new to the sport.

Johnny

DirtyDog

Bills Custom Calls

Glad to hear your back on track  :yoyo:

I was hoping you didn't have to go postal on anyone 

Bill

outlaw

Good deal, now I can order some vids....  thought we were gonna have to get some thugs togehter and open a can of woop azzzzzzz  on that guy....

fuzz624

That is good news Brent.Im curious though,why dont you just get the stuff to duplicate your own?It cant be that hard can it?

stevecriner

I found a duper for 300bucks. Its a 16x  and does one at a time. Might take a bit but it would work????
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

keekee

I am already looking...lol...we got some stuff in the works now. Looking at a tower to burn 4-6 at a time.

Burning one at a time would be a endless job. I think a 5-6 tower would be a Little bit of work. I need a 12 tower but I don't see that happening...lol

Brent

FinsnFur

Quit givin him ideas Fuzz....I cant keep up with him now.  :innocentwhistle:

:laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

fuzz624

Well,i just figured it would be better to do it yourself rather than have to rely on someone else.At least you know that your not going to screw yourself  :laf:
      The only thing that i dont know about is how you would incrypt the files so they couldnt be coppied.But then again it is not hard to get the decryption software to burn incrypted files anyway.Well good luck Brent.

Bopeye

I have read, listened, and watched what you fellas do with these crazy computers and I am convinced of one thing............

I AM the DUMBEST human on here......... :wink: :biggrin:

Bills Custom Calls

Quote from: Bopeye on February 18, 2007, 04:51:03 AM
I have read, listened, and watched what you fellas do with these crazy computers and I am convinced of one thing............

I AM the DUMBEST human on here......... :wink: :biggrin:

I dont know about that Bop If that is the case I am running a close 2nd

Bill

Bopeye

Well at least I got some company bnccont........... :wink:

Maybe we can get together and play checkers.........I'm good at that game. Well not really, but at least it's simple enough for me to play.  :eyebrownod: