• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Son snowmachining in Mtns

Started by Tikaani, February 15, 2011, 09:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tikaani

My boy thinks my idea of snowmachining is for "old guys"  Thought I would post a few pictures of the boy up in the mountains doing his thing.  I do enjoy going up there and watching him and his friends though.  Yea Barry, it's a Ski-doo.

John 

This was when it all started, 13 years old and mom and dad had no idea he was taking off (literally) doing this stuff
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

KySongDog

Pretty cool stuff.    :congrats:   

Those wild and crazy days are behind me now.  I like your idea of snowmachining, John.     ;yes;

Todd Rahm

Us old guys like to fly too, it's the landings that kill us! Speaking of which I see a wide track on Alaska list I need to check on.  :eyebrownod:

HaMeR

Cool!! Looks like some serious air!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

iahntr

Scott

Hawks Feather

Doesn't your son know that those things don't have wings are are designed to ride ON the snow not OVER it?   :wink:   I am sure there was a BIG smile on his face while doing jumps.

Jerry

HuntnCarve

Cool pictures John!  Hey, who fixes those machines after any mishaps?  I'm betting it's dear Ol' Dad?  :laf: 

Dave

FinsnFur

Awesome captures :yoyo:

You and Mom had no idea he was taking off doing that stuff? :laf: You got to admit, it beats some of the other things he coulda been taking off and doing. :innocentwhistle: :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

Looks to me like he needs his pilot license!  :huh:
:laf:

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: vvarmitr on February 16, 2011, 06:15:50 AM

Same thing I was thinking
Cool pictures !!  :highclap:
Fuzzy

pitw

Freaking wow :yoyo:.  The boys just oooooooooed and aaaaaaaaaaaawwd over this while I explained why we don't have a fast machine :eyebrow:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Roundman

Dave

My son's bottom jaw dropped and his eyes widened up when I showed him these pix.  I told him not to get any ideas.
Great shots!

golfertrout

looks like alot of fun for sure. i bet your nervous watching your boy

coyote101

Quote from: golfertrout on February 16, 2011, 05:58:59 PM
looks like alot of fun for sure. i bet your nervous watching your boy

That's what I was thinking.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

WldWldWest

Quote from: vvarmitr on February 16, 2011, 06:15:50 AM

I'm thinking Parachute!!! :shrug:
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

Tikaani

Thanks for all the great comments guys, I'll be sure to pass them on to him.  Most of you are right, his mother and I worry when he heads out, how he controls a 175hp sled like he does is beyond me, and although he has beacons and all the gear our biggest worry has always been avalanches.  Thanks again. 

John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

Silencer

I bet he's into the winter X games.   The things they do are amazing.   :yoyo: