• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Sons of Guns

Started by FinsnFur, February 27, 2011, 09:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

How many of you watch this?
I'm amazed at some of the things these guys pull off. It makes me wonder if society and every other firearm manufacturer in the world are really as inept as Will make them out to be or what.

But what I really want to know is, is Steph hitting the glass pipes before every single show, or what is her deal?  :alscalls: That doll is baked.

And then Kris, the one with the greased Mohawk. :alscalls: seriously? This guy should be demonstrating drug intervention :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

I saw the first installment and puked.   Haven't seen it since.   :puke:

WldWldWest

Red Jacket use to have quite the name for building Quality AK's, I bet there sales have dropped dramatically since the inception of this stupidass show!

I wouldnt hire em to build a slingshot!

Looks like there may be a lil incest going on as well :rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye:

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

Jeb

lmao  :laf: :laf:  my thoughts aswell.

WldWldWest

OoHoo Daddy..........

I'd like to smack her in the back of the head with a Badmitten racket! :biggrin:
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

Bopeye

I'm watching it right now. Beats most the crap you see on t.v. and they sure do get me jealous with some of the toys they have. They built a Ma Deuce from scratch just a little bit ago. Talk about making me want one bad.
When we use to get to shoot them whenever, I hated them. Cleaning those big heavy bastids was for the bird. Also having a gun that you had to check the head space and timing on every time you changed barrels sucked.
Now, I wish I had a couple laying around.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Roundman

Don't care for it much. Most shows on television now have a deadline that's impossible to meet, but at the last second they somehow manage to eek by and make tons of money. It's so overdone it makes me sick. I want to escape reality when turning on the boob tube.

While we're talking about TV.....I want to hang out with Charlie Sheen. That man is a nut!

Bopeye

Quote from: Roundman on February 28, 2011, 06:57:45 PM
While we're talking about TV.....I want to hang out with Charlie Sheen. That man is a nut!

No joke!! He makes us look like alter boys.  :doh2:  :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

KySongDog

I wanna hang out with the babes 'ol Charlie hangs out with.   :biggrin:

pitw

Quote from: Semp on February 28, 2011, 09:34:42 PM
I wanna hang out with the babes 'ol Charlie hangs out with.   :biggrin:

Go on a drive about with Ed  :innocentwhistle:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

weedwalker

Ain't no "babes" crawlin up into my truck Barry. :nono:

FinsnFur

Looks like Will blessed his daughter to be with Kris :alscalls:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

Picture their love child!

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Jeb

LOL  :laf: :laf:  I kinda liked last nites show even though its scripted up there like American Choppers.......done sick of that Gunsmoke and his $20,000 gun deals....he is worse than pawn stars on beating you out of something.  :doh2:
                             Jeb