• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Trump and Meredith on ABC's Today

Started by FinsnFur, April 07, 2011, 07:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Anyone see that?
The guy is a bit conceded but he was making some pretty valid points. Plus he's anti Obama through and through.

I didnt know it, but he said Obama never was able to produce a valid birth certificate. He sent people to investigate it, and what ended up coming up was a Certification of Live Birth, not a birth certificate. Which isnt the same. Trump says a Certification of Live Birth isnt signed. And that Obamo spent over 2.2 million avoiding the birth certificate issue :huh:

Plus his grandma says he was born in Kenya and that she witnessed it.
:alscalls:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

This has been rumored for some time and I believe every damn word of it, Obama is  a con man, The Democratic Party knows he not a born American citizen, he is a better lier than Willy ever even though about being.   :readthis: cc

FinsnFur

One of them says he has pulled off the biggest scam ever in American history
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

KySongDog

Obama hasn't produced a birth certificate because he does not have one.   It really is that simple.   :doh2:

A Certificate of Live birth means absolutely nothing.   Anyone that is breathing can get one, especially when you are a presidential candidate and need one from your left wing liberal state.   

Bopeye

I watched that this morning before work and it was absolutely hilarious!!! Nothing funnier than watching those Libs on the Today show get in the HOT SEAT! Did you see how they gloated because Glen Beck was being yanked later this year for saying Obama didn't like white people?
That's not a secret. He said it in both of his books. He has a specified way for his black friends and cohorts to interact with whites. Why is this all of the sudden a big deal. Obama said it with his own mouth.

Like Trump said, "The only good thing he ever did was getting elected". The rest has been dismal and repulsive.  :madd:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

KySongDog

So that's why he is leaving.    :wo:

It's always seemed smelly to me that anytime the racism card gets played, it's most always black against white.   As if blacks could never be racists.   

Like my great great grand daddy might have said, "If I'd known this, I'd picked my own cotton."

FinsnFur

Quote from: Semp on April 07, 2011, 02:15:38 PM
Like my great great grand daddy might have said, "If I'd known this, I'd picked my own cotton."

:laf: I like that
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers