• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Mountain Lion on Deck!!!!!!!!!!

Started by outlaw, February 20, 2007, 07:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outlaw

I got these in a email from my bro-in-law.  Hopefully these are finally some current pics, and havent been passed around for a while.  He said they were taken by Martin, SD.  Story told was that it was watching the kids play in the kitchen...

Brad H

FinsnFur

Those are Saa Weeet pics. Man I love the looks of those cats.
That's gotta be about the only kinda cat in the world a man can enjoy watching.  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

If that was my porch and a kitty like that was on it..........well, let's just say you could smell me quite well from downwind.... :innocentwhistle:

Nice pics though.  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Mallardsr

If that kitty was on my porch I'd be needin' to order some new glass. :eyebrownod:

DirtyDog

Wow, that was really cool. And Bop, I don't want to stand downwind at anytime....... :roflmao:

studabaka

I think I'm with Mallard on this one.... when it comes to my kids I have a very low tolerance for stalkers. :nofgr:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Jeb

Quote from: Mallardsr on February 20, 2007, 09:05:53 PM
If that kitty was on my porch I'd be needin' to order some new glass. :eyebrownod:

AMEN brother !!! Wouldnt give it a second thought !!
              Jeb

KySongDog

Yep, rock-a-bye time no doubt.  That cat needs to go.

securpro

Quote from: studabaka on February 20, 2007, 09:20:10 PM
I think I'm with Mallard on this one.... when it comes to my kids I have a very low tolerance for stalkers. :nofgr:

I would be afraid to let my kids play outside unless I was home and watching them, cats in northern ,ky are quite bit smaller and alittle more friendly looking !!!

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

outlaw

All my Montana buddies say this cat looks small... chubby but small.  They figure it is a young male.

VirginiaCoyote

New member and am glad I joined cause those pics are incredible!!!!

vvarmitr

Anybody know how to get blood stains off a deck?  :wo:
Sorry, but that cat would have to go! :argh:

outlaw

What amazes me is that it hung around long enough to get all those pics.  Maybe it was waiting for them to let their Chiwawa out for a leak.....   :shck:

FinsnFur

Welcome to the site VirginiaCoyote  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

cb223

I also got these pics in an e-mail. Said they were from Martin, MI.

PM has a post on these too. If you believe everything you read they are from 4 or 5 different places.

It really amazes me so many different places with the same deck and slider door.
CHAD

kiyitec

Don't forget the amount of captive lions around.  A family member has some.  More impressive is his white tiger.  He brought it by the day he got it (as A cub), scared the heck out of my bird dogs.  I need to go by and get some pics.
  Not saying that it isn't A pic of A wild lion, though. KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.