• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Remember the Molded Tone Board Thread?

Started by THO Game Calls, February 21, 2007, 06:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AWSparrows

Quotebut if you other callmakers rework something even if it is just cutting a reed a certian way or a thicker reed do you tell the callmaker to help him make his product better?

Ben,
I'm always open to thoughts & opinions.
I like a higher pitched howler, so I make mine that way. If you like a lower pitched howler and know how to do it, then by all means alter it to your preference.
You altered the call I made for you and gave me feedback on why & what you did to it. You did not offend me in any way, I appreciate ANY feedback from people that get a call from me.

QuoteI now I had told this to another callmaker that his howler seemed to work better with a thicker reed in it and he got really upset.
I bet I know who that was.  :eyebrownod:

bigben

I am pretty sure you know who it was.   his defense was that if I changed the call in anyway then it was not one of his calls but a bastard call.

I still need to get ya pics of it yet.  I knew that you where not mad about it. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.