• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Happy Easter!

Started by HuntnCarve, April 24, 2011, 05:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

Happy Easter everyone!  Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Dave

Bills Custom Calls

Thanks Dave
Happy Easter to you and yours
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Hawks Feather

Thanks Dave and a vey Happy Easter to your family and the rest of the FnF family. 

He is risen!

Jerry

FinsnFur

Thanks Dave. Happy Easter to you and yours and all the FnF gang :biggrin:

I took plastic Easter Eggs filled with candy to work Friday and hid them around the plant when I got there in the morning. I figured they'd stick out like a sore thumbs since everything was monotone factory colored and these things were brilliant yellow, purple blue, etc.  And they did :laf:

The plant manager found a couple in the office within a half an hour of the place opening I heard, but he never said anything.

All the supervisors have a meeting every morning at 9:15 with the head honchos setting at one end of the table. So I hid a couple in the beams right above them so the attendees would spot them while day-dreaming.  :eyebrow:  They did. :laf:

I ditched a couple in the secretarial restrooms :eyebrow:

I got called out sometime before lunch :doh2: And blamed for the antics. I was told Corporate was coming early next week and they didnt think it would be appropriate for them to show up and find Easter Eggs tucked away around the plant.

I told them I didnt know what made them think I had time for such childish acts, but I did not appreciate it.  :noway:

So I might be looking for a job, come Monday. :innocentwhistle:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

possumal

Happy Easter to you too, Dave, and to all the FNF gang.  This glorious day is the ultimate example of good over evil.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

coyote101

Happy Easter everyone.

Pat

Quote from: FinsnFur on April 24, 2011, 07:47:53 AM
I told them I didnt know what made them think I had time for such childish acts, but I did not appreciate it.  :noway:

Video surveillance
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Carolina Coyote

Very Cool Idea Jim, Happy Easter to all.  :biggrin: cc

coyotehunter_1

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

HuntnCarve

You are a "good egg" Jim.  :alscalls:

bambam

Happy Easter everyone !!

iahntr

Thanks, and a Happy Easter / Resurrection day to everyone !
Scott

lacie23

Happy Easter everyone !!!

WldWldWest

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!