• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Red Oak Burl

Started by Bills Custom Calls, June 05, 2011, 07:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Those SawStop table saws are pretty neat, but aren't cheap.  After it hits a hotdog or finger there are a couple of hundred dollars worth of parts that have to be replaced - or at least that was what the demo guy said that I watched.  But, as he said, it is better to spend some money on replacement parts and keep your fingers than it is to pay the emergency room bills and not have your fingers.  Now if I could just afford one.

Bill, it won't be long till you will be able to use both hands again and then we can expect to read something with lots of spaces and a few letters thrown in when you use that enlarged thumb.

Jerry

slagmaker

They used to be somewhat expensive to repair after the safety system had been activated now its a $60 part. and 60 bucks is a dang site cheaper than a ER visit.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Bills Custom Calls

Quote from: Hawks Feather on June 09, 2011, 07:25:06 AM
Bill, it won't be long till you will be able to use both hands again and then we can expect to read something with lots of spaces and a few letters thrown in when you use that enlarged thumb.

Jerry

I am looking forward to that day now Jerry
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Frogman

Wow!  Bill, I'm sorry to read of your misfortune!  Hope everything works out OK!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!