• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Mexican Soldiers Reportedly Cross Border Into US

Started by KySongDog, June 25, 2011, 05:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

Can anyone imagine this happening in China or Russia??  Our borders are truly out of control.   

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/06/24/mexican-soldiers-reportedly-cross-border-into-us/?test=latestnews

Mexican Soldiers Reportedly Cross Border Into US

Published June 24, 2011

Mexican troops crossed the border into the United States Thursday, KGNS-TV reported Friday.

A convoy of three military trucks loaded with soldiers and weapons crossed the border at Bridge No. 2 in Laredo, Texas, the station reported.

Customs and Border Protection investigators told KGNS-TV they spoke with Mexican authorities after being alerted that the military convoy was heading in their direction.

Mexican officials say the soldiers didn't know the area and got lost.

An investigation into the incident is continuing.

Hawks Feather

If bridge #2 is actually a bridge, why weren't there any check stations?  We (supposedly) want to keep illegals out and then build a bridge with no security.

Jerry

iahntr

ahhh, the warm fuzzies of feeling so secure.  :rolleye:
Scott

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

JohnP

Y'all know I couldn't let this go without adding my two cents.  This is a recurring event and it is generally a dry run to test the security at that point of the border.  most of the mexican army troops collect two checks.  One from the government and one from the drug cartels.  If I had to bet I would bet that this particular "crossing" was financed by the drug lords.  But oboma, janet and eric will tell you the border is secure.  Lower case letters used as  mexican,oboma, janet and eric as used in this context don't deserve upper case.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

Quote from: JohnP on June 25, 2011, 02:52:24 PM
Lower case letters used as  mexican,oboma, janet and eric as used in this context don't deserve upper case.

John,

I have to agree!

Jerry

THO Game Calls

It's a damn shame we have forgotten the Alamo.   

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

QuoteMexican officials say the soldiers didn't know the area and got lost.

:laugh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

5 SHOTS

I wonder how many more times the Mexican army will try to invade us before we quit noticing?
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.