• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Female With The Shotgun

Started by weedwalker, November 04, 2011, 01:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedwalker

Got a couple days off so I had some time for a hunt. It poured rain all night, then quit early this morning. So Jason (jdbp) and I headed for the woods for a 1/2 day hunt. Our 1st stand was dry. Then we went a couple hundred yards farther into the woods for the 2nd stand. I started with some pup distress on the green Lil-Dog. Within 10 seconds I saw her trotting towards me thru the woods. She came from the direction straight back in the middle of the pic. I let her get to about 30 yards then flattened her with a load of #4 BUCK. We tried a couple more stands with no luck.

HaMeR

Well we know the ol coyote magnet still works!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:   Glad you 2 got out & had some success & a good time Ed!!  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

cityslicker

riverboss

Good lookin dog Ed im glad you got Jason unknotted.

slagmaker

Heck Yeah!!. Good job you ole yote magnet
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

KySongDog

Congrats, Ed!   :yoyo:

Were you using your new Carlson choke?   I bet at 30 yards that was a real tight pattern.   :eyebrow:

weedwalker

Quote from: Semp on November 04, 2011, 05:12:55 PM
Were you using your new Carlson choke?   I bet at 30 yards that was a real tight pattern.   :eyebrow:

Yes, it was the new Carlsons Coyote Choke. She went down like she was hit with a truck.

HuntnCarve

The "Ol' Coyote Magnet" is back up and running.  Good shootin Ed! :highclap:  I expect we'll be seeing a few more in the days to come. :wink:

coyote101

Way to go Ed!  :yoyo: :yoyo: Congratulations to both of you on a successful hunt.  :congrats: :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

wv_yoter

Jason

FinsnFur

NICE! :congrats:
She doesnt look very heavy. Your not making any faces :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Yotehntr

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

weedwalker

Quote from: FinsnFur on November 04, 2011, 06:37:44 PMShe doesnt look very heavy.

I'd say she was only in her 2nd year. Her teeth were worn more than this years pups would be, but her teats have not been used yet. She was only about 30 pounds.

Carolina Coyote

Way to go ED, let the air out of some more, Thanks for sharing. Cc

possumal

Way to go Big Ed!  Looks like a good candidate for your Coyote Helper casserole.  :congrats:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

iahntr

Scott

Todd Rahm

Nicely done Ed!!  :congrats:

From the title, I first thought there was another wedding going on.  :biggrin:

weedwalker

Quote from: Todd Rahm on November 04, 2011, 11:43:24 PM
From the title, I first thought there was another wedding going on.  :biggrin:

LMAO!!!! :alscalls: :alscalls: I didn't even think about that Todd. Being from Kentucky I shouldv'e known better. :biggrin:

Todd Rahm

Well, being from Kentucky, if'n ya knew? It would have been titled

Sister with the shotgun  :laugh2:

linemansteve

No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.