• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Full Body Coyote mount ideas

Started by Hidehunter, November 27, 2011, 06:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fronek

I like this. My local Taxidermist did this one for a customer.He's done quite a few like this.

FinsnFur

That just friggin rocks!
Whoever did that did an awesome job, and boy is it refreshing to see some decent taxidermy work for a change. :congrats:

Welcome to the site, by the way.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Freeze that one, shoot another one and get em in a hair up teeth out snarling dog fight mount  :yoyo:

titansfan2104

Quote from: FinsnFur on February 17, 2012, 10:35:25 PM
That just friggin rocks!
Whoever did that did an awesome job, and boy is it refreshing to see some decent taxidermy work for a change. :congrats:

I agree Jim. This mount captures the features of a coyote and doesnt look like its been stretched over a greyhound form :)

Hidehunter

Denver                                           

Fronek

Quote from: FinsnFur on February 17, 2012, 10:35:25 PM
That just friggin rocks!

Thanks, I've been on here before as blakcoyote, but with a computer crash I lost all my stuff,finally found the site again.Thanks.After the Hunt Taxidermy out of Antigo WI did the mount, I help him once in a while when things get busy skinning and fleshing.

Fronek

Quote from: nastygunz on February 18, 2012, 12:29:27 AM
Freeze that one, shoot another one and get em in a hair up teeth out snarling dog fight mount  :yoyo:

That would be cool, I'll see if I can talk him into it.

nastygunz

Quote from: Fronek on February 18, 2012, 08:18:11 PM
Quote from: nastygunz on February 18, 2012, 12:29:27 AM

That would be cool, I'll see if I can talk him into it.

Id like to see that! I saw somebody once who got a big coon n a bobcat mount fighting with hair up n eyes bulged n teeth all out looked pretty damn wild.

Frogman

Yeah,

Now that is what I was talking about!!  Great mount!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!