• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Riverboss scores today

Started by riverboss, December 08, 2011, 09:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riverboss

I got off early this evening and went to a new farm up the road from work i got there at 4:00 just in time to get in alittle calling before it got dark i made a stand at the bottom of a large weed field that lead into a deep holler with alot of woods on the otherside of the creek about 200 yrds to my right was a large track of land that just screamed coyotes realy bushy and thick. About 20 minutes in i see 2 coyotes coming coming in slow a very large red one and a smaller dark colord one as they aproched the larger one stayed up the hill about 40 yrds farther than the small one when they got inline with the caller it was thick and i had to try the shot they werent coming out of the cover so i let one rip i hit the small one but just grazed it on it belly and it turned to look at the bigger one to see what to do and i shot again and hit it right in the boiler room it squalled and flopped on the ground while i tried some pups in distress to get the large one to show its self but my calling was in vain as the larger one got out of dodge without ever being seen again it was a small male very fat  and in great shape from eating gut piles over the last few weeks.

weedwalker

WAY TO GO DAN!! Great job on the coyote. :yoyo:

HaMeR

Cool deal!! Congratulations on a fine coyote!!!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Nice job :yoyo:
Thats one of the coolest looking coyotes I've seen for a while. I love that darkness :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

kyfuzzyface

WTG BossMan, You can save the other one for a little later  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Fuzzy

Hidehunter

:yoyo: WTG!!   That sure is a pretty one!
Denver                                           

coyote101

Congratulations on the coyote. :congrats: :congrats: I really like that photo.  :yoyo: :yoyo:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

linemansteve

Way to go Dan --- nice looking coyote   Steve
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

iahntr

Nice !   :congrats:
He does look like a perty one !
Scott

possumal

Mighty fine, Boss of the River man.  Keep up the good work and the good pictures. :congrats:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff