• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

EPIC Parenting Fail At Laundromat

Started by FOsteology, May 21, 2012, 02:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

I can't believe they didn't use a dryer sheet. Didn't they realize the rug-rat could have suffered a static electrical related injury? Fortunately the kid turned out to be fine, aside from minor injuries and snugly softness.

Didn't the guy that saved the baby look like George Zimmerman??  :nono:

Dave

I think that the poor dad was put into a dryer when he was little, and it's all just a big nasty cycle.

WhiteHare

I think these people voted for Obama.
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

FOsteology

I wonder who will represent them when they sue for emotional stress/damages? Obviously the washing machine should have had a sign telling them not to put their kid in there....

CCP

Looks like he was going to play a trick and scare the Hell out of his Hoe. Problem is he may want to try using something other than his/her (or who knows) kids life to play a game with. :innocentwhistle:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

KySongDog

And that, my friends, is a fine example of gene pool pollution.     :rolleye:

FinsnFur

Quote from: WhiteHare on May 21, 2012, 04:28:55 PM

:alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:

The old lady doesnt think they are going to get him out of there and she goes over and starts beating on the table. ROFLMAO!
That part cracked me up too :alscalls:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

Stupid is as stupid does.

Feel for the kid that has to be raised by parents like that. Here ya go litle tommy, play with this toaster while you take a bath
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Hawks Feather

Quote from: WhiteHare on May 21, 2012, 04:28:55 PM

Maybe that was baby obama - which would explain his screwed up thinking.

nastygunz

Quote from: Dave on May 21, 2012, 04:14:08 PM
I think that the poor dad was put into a dryer when he was little, and it's all just a big nasty cycle.

:alscalls: Good-1

5 SHOTS

Quote from: FOsteology on May 21, 2012, 02:00:39 PM
I can't believe they didn't use a dryer sheet. Didn't they realize the rug-rat could have suffered a static electrical related injury? Fortunately the kid turned out to be fine, aside from minor injuries and snugly softness.

Didn't the guy that saved the baby look like George Zimmerman??  :nono:

I could be wrong, but I think that was a washing machine, and the door locked because it was filling with water. I haven't ever seen a dryer that locked the door.   :doh2:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Dave

Quote from: 5 SHOTS on May 22, 2012, 12:26:54 AM

I could be wrong, but I think that was a washing machine, and the door locked because it was filling with water. I haven't ever seen a dryer that locked the door.   :doh2:

EXACTLY - but it was still probably a dryer with a nonlocking door.  They were pushing to open when you're supposed to 'pull.'

What could be some of the excuses for this?
   1.  He climb in and close it heself.
   2.  What, I was giving him a bath.
   3.  If it doesn't fit, you must aquit (that really doesn't work here, but it has worked in the past when it shouldn't have).

Dave

FOsteology

Most likely the idiots had no clue the camera was there, so they will simply get a lawyer and claim that when Shaniqua climbed into the washer (by accident) the door automatically closed and the washer started all by itself. "We don't be havin' nofin' to do wit dis", is what the "parents" will say. Fuggin idiots!!!