• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tapatalk...

Started by Hidehunter, September 20, 2012, 09:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hidehunter

I cant find it on my tapatalk. when i first logged in it said it was available and when i went to it it went to tapatalk page. I already had it installed though and just gave me the open option. I hit open and it went to my normal page where my other forum is an option. I went to search and tried to search for us but its not listed
Denver                                           

slagmaker

Last night it told me about the taptalk option then took me to the playstore. I belive  I will be a getting it
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

It shows the forum online and available via the Tapatalk network, Denver. :shrug:
4 people have been on via Tapatalk, and one person posted from Tapatalk.
Unfortunately I'm not going to be a lot of help cause my phone dont even know what it is.  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

Now I have found that if I double tap the pages the forum lines itself up so I. an read it easy
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

bigben

Its running good on my iphone. Wasn't sure id like it but it is nice.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Hidehunter

I got it on my end now. Not for sure why it wasnt poppin up before. Knowing me i was probly misspelling it lol

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Denver                                           

Hidehunter

I also notice it adds a little footnote at the end of my post ???

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Denver                                           

CCP

I edited out "Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2" before posting and hope I can find away to permanently delete it. If not paying for it sucks.

It is a cool app though. It has all functions as using the desk top even moderator buttons.

Edit to add signature can be changed in settings.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

HaMeR

We have a 2 GB shared plan. How much will this APP eat into that plan if I use it a couple times a day?
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

CCP

I have not looked to see what it is using because I still have unlimited data. I did a reset on my phone Sunday so I can't really tell what data has been used this quick. I will check it in a few days and see if someone has not answered yet.

One thing is it keeps you logged in most of the time and people see you logged in and think your home on the computer and think your dodging them when you don't answer your phone.

Sent from the jobsite using Tapatalk 2

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

weedwalker

Ok. I'm on this tapatalk now. I guess it's working alright.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

weedwalker

And it post pics too?

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

weedwalker

weedwalker

I can see where this app will come in handy at the LBL. :eyebrow:

KySongDog

I can see by that pic that you would rather be hunting coyotes.     :eyebrownod:

CCP

Glen here a screen shot of what TapaTalk 2 used today from the network. I was however around some wifi today so it could have used more. It looks like it uses more data than I thought it would.

I will look through the settings and see if there is a way for you to limit its data use. It seems to keep me logged in and active all the time. Ed (weedwalker) said he seen me logged in another site at 2 am but I was asleep then.

I will also check with the police and make sure Ed ain't stalking me just in case. ;D

Sent from my cell at home using Tapatalk 2
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

coyotehunter_1

Ed... looking goooood, my friend!   :highclap:

:biggrin:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

CCP

Ed you picture is good and clear THANKS.

For the rest of you guys what do I need to put in the background of Ed's picture in place of the train. LOL!!^-^

Tapatalk 2

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

:nono: That ones too easy. He's so clear and in front of everything it could be cropped in milliseconds.
Your gonna have half the membership scared to post any pics at all CCP. :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers