• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Finally..........

Started by Bopeye, March 17, 2007, 07:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

I'm going coyote hunting this afternoon with Coyotehunter_1........ :highclap:
We haven't had much time to hunt together this year and I'm really looking forward to it. We haven't had a chance to hunt together since the LBL. That's why I was such a turd about wanting to hunt with Chet at LBL. In the past, we would spend almost every weekend and some through the week hunting together, but as work loads have changed and the kids schedules have gotten more demanding.......it's just not feasible anymore.
It's o.k. to hunt by yourself, but I much prefer hunting with my coyote hunting mentor.
The weather has kept us so screwed up as well, but finally a day out with my friend and mentor, hunting coyotes........what a treat.  :biggrin:
Hope we get to whack one or two......
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Ladobe

Have a great hunt Bop.   Wack em and stack em and post pictures.   :yoyo:

No doubt sharing the outdoor experience with someone special is indeed one of life's great experiences.   I've been very lucky to have had a lot of wonderful hunting pards in my life to spend countless hours in the field with.   Cept predator hunting that is... I have always hunted preds alone by choice and always will.   That's "my" time in tune with nature.

L.
USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

Hawks Feather

Have fun and give us a complete report when you return.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Personally I think Chet prefers it the other way...that way he has time to regain his sanity after hunting one day with ya  :confused:

:roflmao:

Stack em up and bring us pics though  :highclap:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com