• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Blizzard heading my way

Started by Hidehunter, October 29, 2012, 11:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

With that much snow (at least in this area) there would be no one going anywhere.  You have a hovercraft that goes over snow?

Jerry

Hidehunter

Me and my buddy took his tractor with a bucket on front and moving some snow. Wish I had my horses and wagon here. I could start me up a taxi service lol

On a brighter note it quite snowing for the time being.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2
Denver                                           

Hidehunter

Here is a pic of a gas station and conveniant store below my house. I snuck in and snapped a pic while they were plowing and shoveling snow. For the life of me I cant understand why they were doing it because it wasnt gona be open anytime soon but they had parking lot practically clear. Still no power but it hasnt snowed for a couple hours...keeping my fingers crossed.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Denver                                           

Hidehunter

Well I feel blessed to have power today.  I live on the Webster County line and I just talked to my buddy who is an engineer for MonPower and he told me there was 4000 people without power in Webster County.  There are only 5600 people total in the county.  He has been working 16 hour days and they said they will be working them straight through into Thanksgiving.  He is one of the ones that go into the backcountry with me for deer camp and said he wont be going this year. I feel sorry for him.  he said he was already tired.
Denver                                           

FinsnFur

Your power is back? That great new Hide :highclap:

:laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hidehunter

Quote from: FinsnFur on November 02, 2012, 11:36:46 PM
Your power is back? That great new Hide :highclap:

:laf:

:eyebrownod: My wife thought That greatest new she ever heard
Denver                                           

weedwalker

Glad to hear you got the lights back on Denver. Are you dug out to the road yet or is it still covered up?

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Hidehunter

We are dug out.  It has warmed up a bunch and the snow is melting fast.  Now its time to see the rivers jump out of their banks.  Worst part is I had to go to work today  :sad:
Denver                                           

coyotehunter_1

Good news Denver...  :whew: being snow bound can become a real PIA.  A person can stand only so many beans and franks.  :laf:

Hang in there, we're cheering for ya'.  :wink:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

HaMeR

This is great news for you guys Denver!! Hope the rivers can carry most of the water away without flash floods.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

bigben

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.