• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Barbie Grocery Shops?

Started by FOsteology, November 02, 2012, 02:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Quote from: HaMeR on November 04, 2012, 06:06:50 AM
I'm sure there is somebody somewhere that is still tired of her crap.

Probably true, but I am not looking to marry her.  Just enjoying the view.  Now where was that picture?  Oh yes, there it is.

Jerry

KySongDog

I'd like to have a chance to get tired of her.    :innocentwhistle:

CCP

Gosh darn how did I miss this post... :confused: I will keep a close eye on it now...you know in case it needs moderating.... :laf:

QuoteI'd like to have a chance to get tired of her.

Semp she looks just like the girl in the cabin with you and Riverboss a few years ago at LBL. The one you and River had the same outfit but looked a little more well endowed than the girl in the picture grocery shopping...

Seems I have a picture somewhere but it was taken with a bad cell phone in low light.. You want me to try and find it??  :innocentwhistle:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Hawks Feather

While it is a shame that this has gone to the second page (assuming you start on the second page), I would encourage others to do as I do - start at the beginning of page 1 to make sure there have not been changes in the original post.

Jerry

CCP

QuoteWhile it is a shame that this has gone to the second page (assuming you start on the second page), I would encourage others to do as I do - start at the beginning of page 1 to make sure there have not been changes in the original post.

You are right Jerry so I reposted the origanal below so they want have to go all the way back to page 1.. :eyebrownod:

QuoteWho cares if she can cook or not!  :laf:

Semp/riverboss I found the old picture from LBL. Sorry its not in color but it was an old cell phone in bad light..

I have to admit you didn't look to happy to see me Semp??

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

riverboss

I thought i reconised her Richard :shrug: I just couldnt place it. I offerd her some frank and beans,but she said she was on a diet. :biggrin:

Hidehunter

Quote from: riverboss on November 04, 2012, 04:22:21 PM
I offerd her some frank and beans,but she said she was on a diet. :biggrin:
:alscalls:  :alscalls:

Thats it...Im quitting work and will definatly be at the LBL this year  :eyebrownod:  As long as riverboss keeps his frank and beans put away  :laf:
Denver                                           

Hawks Feather

Thanks!  And it looks like many more will make it to the LBL this year.

Jerry

Jeb

KySongDog

Dayum!  I forgot that!  I was so depressed about not killing a coyote that morning I plum forgot about her!   

But if she makes it to my cabin this year, I'll make it up to her.    :eyebrow:

HaMeR

:doh2:  There's gonna be some screaming coming from that cabin if there's a sleep walker in it!!!!!!!  :alscalls: :alscalls:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

I'm not sure but...
no...actually I am sure!

Take a look at the bust on those two pics. The original and then the one CCP hacked.
He gave her enhancements!! :doh2: Look at the white button pattern on her top.

Richard, Richard, Richard :rolleye:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FOsteology

A 'lil more junk in da trunk too..... :laf:

weedwalker

Quote from: FinsnFur on November 06, 2012, 07:32:00 PM
I'm not sure but...
no...actually I am sure!

Take a look at the bust on those two pics. The original and then the one CCP hacked.
He gave her enhancements!! :doh2: Look at the white button pattern on her top.

Richard, Richard, Richard :rolleye:

You got a sharp eye Jim. :eyebrow:

CCP

I see you guys look at my pictures but don't read the hints in my post.  :shrug:

I wrote

QuoteSemp she looks just like the girl in the cabin with you and Riverboss a few years ago at LBL. The one you and River had the same outfit but looked a little more well endowed than the girl in the picture grocery shopping...

I did a quick cut out/insert to make the above picture adding a few endowments but  after doing some in depth Photoshopping I realized this was really a dude in drag so the word endowed changed dramatically. :laf: :laf:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

A dude in drag? Like Tammy Baldwin?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

HaMeR

Not too mention her,, his,, it's, that new tan is considerably darker.  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

riverboss

No wonder it didnt want any frank and beans :doh2: It already had some :holdon: I sure hope it doesnt come back this year.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Hidehunter

You guys are ruining this whole thread for me  :laf:
Denver