• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Happy Veterans Day

Started by FinsnFur, November 12, 2012, 05:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Even though it was actually yesterday, our unorthodox government wants to observe it today because yesterday was a day off anyway.  :iroll: :rolleye: WTF!

But I wanna say thanks from the bottom of my heart to any veteran thats hear to read this.  For the sacrifices they made, the things they dealt with, and the time they putting in away from all their families and those they love so dearly,  doing things many of us cannot even imagine, and only read about, standing tall in the night and facing death daily....so that the rest of us can be here today doing what we do and living free and embracing our own loved ones.
Thanks you very much!

Even though we might be losing our freedom  :doh2: It's certainly not from any of your doings.  :wink:
Which reminds me...give me one more minute hear and I'll step down. I want to apologize to you same Veterans who unfortunately years later have to watch what you guys have fought so fiercely, slowly deteriorate and become a broke living hell for many, due to others.

Happy Veterans Day
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

shaddragger

:congrats: Very well said Jim. Thanks to all who served, then and now!
Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

Hawks Feather

Good job Jim and "I approve that message."

Jerry

nastygunz

We vets in particular , I think, hate the sit on my ass and get a hand out type of mentality  :argh:...I take the day and think about old comrades and then about all the young, proud people serving today and wish them well, it is a hard life sometimes. I do enjoy seeing the older vets out and about and seeing the license plates from WW2 and POW and Purple Heart and such. Some of them old bobcats are pretty frail now but back in the day they were hell on wheels for sure. Reminds me of an old neighbor I had as a kid, he drove a red jeep and had a POW plate or PH plate, I forget which, and had a horribly scarred face and I was scared to death of him until I grew older and knew he had got shot in the face on Iwo Jima as a young marine in WW2.

iahntr

:highclap: :highclap: Good post Jim.   Thanks to all who served !
Scott

Frogman

Yes, indeed!!  Thanks to all who served!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!